Is there any color that you would never wear on your nails?

Yellow Nail Paint - Colorbar 02 Lemon Drop

Yellow Nail Paint – Colorbar 02 Lemon Drop

[note color=”#FFE4C4″] Till 2 years back, I was sure I would never wear a blue, green or yellow on my nails! Fast forward to present day, I love mints and pastel blues!Β I’ve begun experimenting with blues/greens but yellow is still at the bottom of the list. I have just 1 yellow nail paint and this is the first time I am wearing it!

Is there any nail paint shade that you would never wear?Β

Let me know in the comments section! [/note]

Also read :

What look do you go for when you have only 5 minutes to do your makeup?

Which brands would you like to try out or explore more?

Whats on your Beauty Wishlist right now?

If you were on the cover of a Magazine..

1. Abinaya
    September 4, 2012 / 6:41 pm

For me, it’s light greens! I like wearing yellow paint on one nail and painting the others black! πŸ™‚

September 4, 2012 / 8:58 pm

I’ll try that too, I like doing glitter on one nail like I’ve done above πŸ™‚

2. September 4, 2012 / 7:00 pm

I would have to say yellow as well. Any kind of cool toned pastel or neon looks dreadful on me. I can sometimes use a cool blue if it’s not too cool, but otherwise, pastels don’t look good on me.

3. Divya
    September 4, 2012 / 7:49 pm

Dark green with shimmer.

4. Sophia
    September 4, 2012 / 8:19 pm

ders this green nail paint dats part of the maybelline colorama range…im positive i would never wear it….n another is a yellow color crush nailpolish by lakme dat i got for free ages ago..it still lies unopened in my nailpolish box…..

5. September 4, 2012 / 8:52 pm

Hey Ankita!!! Yellow is lookin awesome on u…seriously!
    I dare nt wear orange nail paint!!! nah! neva’!!

September 4, 2012 / 8:58 pm

Thanks Ruby πŸ™‚ I still couldn’t wear a full yellow, a added a pop of glitter on the ring finger! You don’t like orange? How about corals?

6. September 4, 2012 / 9:19 pm

oh that looks great! I too own only one yellow. Mine is by Rimmel and takes 3 coats to become opaque. Not a big fan. Might try it your way though πŸ™‚

7. September 4, 2012 / 9:24 pm

Yellow for mee !! But this colorbar yellow is looking really nice i might try it πŸ™‚
    What is the glitter nail paint u have put??

September 6, 2012 / 1:04 pm

Hey! Its no. 18 from a brand called Sera, its not available in India. I picked it up from Malaysia.

8. Manisha
    September 4, 2012 / 9:44 pm

It’s yellow for me too. I tried it on once and I looked as if I had some disease after that πŸ˜€
    It doesn’t look that bad on your nails though πŸ™‚

9. Rima
    September 4, 2012 / 9:50 pm

while i have always loved to try different and strange nail colours sumhow i can never put yellow and olive green on my nails.

10. September 4, 2012 / 9:53 pm

I love yellow nail polish, got one from Sinful Colors, its more like a bright mustard yellow, love it! We never know what’ll look good on us until we try so never say never πŸ™‚

11. Sukanya
    September 4, 2012 / 10:19 pm

its really looking good on u…….the dash of glitter really z a good idea……do wear it in these pattern…….i have a green nail polish from maybelline……m nt wearing it again.never

12. Sukanya
    September 4, 2012 / 10:24 pm

ankita wich glitter nail paint r u wearing here?

September 6, 2012 / 1:04 pm

13. September 4, 2012 / 11:17 pm

7 years ago I would have said black. Then I bought black & loved it. Some shades definitely excited me more than others but I’m pretty sure I would wear any shade. One year ago I had a lovely electric blue on my toes & a male friend called them hideous I actually found it quite funny. I love the yellow on yours.
    PS- Having a giveaway on my blog where you can win a spa or salon treatment (you can choose!) & I’d LOVE for you to enter. πŸ™‚

14. Maitri
    September 4, 2012 / 11:20 pm

It is just magical how the neon yellow became classy with a dash of glitter, interesting post πŸ™‚

15. shivangi
    September 5, 2012 / 10:49 am

I would say bright Yellow!

16. September 5, 2012 / 1:28 pm

For me it’s : black, neon colors, pastel blue (i like dark blue though)!

17. September 5, 2012 / 3:14 pm

I thought I’d never wear yellow on my nails but now I’m looking for pastel yellows :)..so my motto now is Never Say Never!!

18. jyoti
    September 5, 2012 / 6:53 pm

the glitter and yellow looking lovely!
    i guess i wont wear cement grey. will make my hands look dreadful. also i wud hate light neon peach.

19. Natasha Bhatt
    September 6, 2012 / 5:20 pm

flourescent green :p i dnt think i cn carry that off!!!

20. Ashwini
    June 26, 2013 / 1:57 pm

I would never ever wear light blue on my nails. My skintone is fair so I can pull of light colors but light blue is something I would never want on my nails (nail designs involving this color are an exception).