What look do you go for when you have only 5 minutes to do your makeup?

Quick 5 Minute Makeup

Quick 5 Minute Makeup – What I wore for the Colorbar Bloggers Meet

[note color=”#FFE4C4″]I always go for a deep lip with a simple eye when I am pressed for time. A statement lip is much quicker than a statement eye and its something I personally prefer too. I just use Mascara on the lashes, maybe black liner and go for a fuchsia/berry/red lip color. A few dabs of concealer on the under eye, a little bit of foundation/Tinted Moisturizer to cover up my blemishes and blush (if I have some time left!). This look always works for me!

What look do you go for when you have only 5 minutes to do your makeup?

Let me know in the comments below! [/note]

1. Marianne
    September 3, 2012 / 8:20 pm

Kajal, tinted lip balm, compact powder (in order of importance) and maybe tinted moisturizer if I have the time !

2. September 3, 2012 / 8:21 pm

I run for my BB Cream or light mousse foundation (Lakme Mattreal is excellent) and follow it up with kajal, mascara and a nice dark lip color.

3. manu
    September 3, 2012 / 8:33 pm

Just liner and lipstick/lip gloss. I love the magenta lip on you…this lipstick looks way darker/deeper on me, though 🙁

4. Abinaya
    September 3, 2012 / 9:21 pm

Eyeliner, kajal, blush, lip balm and lipstick! 🙂

5. September 3, 2012 / 9:56 pm

BB cream, winged eyeliner, kajal and a bright lipstick like Impassioned! Good to go 🙂

6. September 3, 2012 / 10:11 pm

Tinted moisturiser….Kajal n Lippy 🙂

7. September 3, 2012 / 10:43 pm

Kohl, tinted moisturizer, fuchsia lips

8. Maitri
    September 3, 2012 / 10:45 pm

You are looking a sweet doll here 🙂 I always go for eyeliner as it stays on much longer than lipstick and it doesn’t take much time to apply and yeah a little lip color if I have time 🙂

9. duskyfreak
    September 4, 2012 / 12:09 am

studio fix powder, kajal, lipstick. n mascara

10. Samar
    September 4, 2012 / 12:25 am

Hey , all ur tutorials are amazing, just wanted to know why do you pose for the pic in the same way coz it looks weird I mean u should try different poses n styles. Otherwise I find all ur reviews extremely useful. Thanks.

September 4, 2012 / 12:45 am

Hi Samar, this is what works for me since I take my pictures on my own, the lighting works best for me at this angle.

11. Samar
    September 4, 2012 / 1:11 am

Ohhh,,,,, ok that’s alright. Can u do a review on lip tint ! I so badly want to try one but don’t really know which one is long lasting. Can u plz help me with that.

12. Samar
    September 4, 2012 / 1:25 am

Thanks .

13. Preethi
    September 4, 2012 / 7:27 am

Bb, eyeliner on upper lash line, lippe….blush (if I have some more time to spare) that’s it 🙂

14. shaiscopy
    September 4, 2012 / 9:16 am

Compact and lipstick!

15. kanak
    September 4, 2012 / 11:02 am

Hi Ankita.. Nice article.. really good and useful.. I have always found out your articles very interesting and useful.. we have a lot in common also I guess.. skin type etc.. may thats y it works for me 🙂
    I want a daily use foundation, cheap/drugstore one, with a matt finish, and medium coverage(not transferabl).. i have oily(more) to combi skin type.. Can you suggest a good one for me ? how is
    lotus matteffect with coverage ? is it just like ponds TM ? or has more coverage ? from reviews i read i have in mind studio fix powder/ lotus matt/ revlon new complexion. I right now use ponds TM but my face gets oily and i need a little more coverage than that .. Please let me know abt other foundations also that you know do well.. (more on budget side)

Appreciate your help in advance !

• kanak
        September 4, 2012 / 11:53 am

but its a sheer coverage one na Ankita… I want a foundation with more coverage !

September 4, 2012 / 12:11 pm

Its Sheer to Medium coverage, even the Lotus one has similar coverage. You can try Revlon Colorstay, it has better coverage and works for oily skin though I haven’t tried it personally.

• kanak
            September 4, 2012 / 12:27 pm

thankyou so much Ankita…you are a sweetheart !

will definitely try these..by the way will the lotus matteffect conceal blemishes ? thinking of trying it frst..

September 5, 2012 / 12:52 pm

Its not got very heavy coverage so it won’t conceal them fully, should cover up some spots but doesn’t conceal redness.

16. Preethi
    September 4, 2012 / 11:34 am

Pls tell me what lipstick u r wearing in this pic….it looks awesome. Think it will suit me too. Want to buy it 🙂

September 4, 2012 / 11:44 am

It is Colorbar Velvet Matte – Oh My Magenta Preethi 🙂

17. September 4, 2012 / 1:28 pm

for me its a TM, kajal, lip gloss & a lil blush. but i never forget to groom my brows- thats a must for me. thank you

18. INDRANI
    September 4, 2012 / 3:47 pm

Eyeliner n lipstick thats it

19. shivangi
    September 4, 2012 / 4:11 pm

Compact, kajal, liner and lipstick. Is ponds TM still available? I am also looking for a good TM, plz suggest something Ankita!

September 4, 2012 / 4:43 pm

I don’t think Ponds TM is still available. I haven’t tried any high end brand TMs and among drugstore there is only Maybelline BB cream which I like. You could just for a sheer foundation or go for the Maybelline BB cream!