Posted by Corallista | Posted in Makeup Fun | Posted on 28-08-2012
Tags: beauty wishlist, blush, bourjois, bourjois colorissimo, bourjois colorissimo lip palette, eye makeup, eye shadow, eyes, Illamasqua, illamasqua blush S.O.P.H.I.E, illamasqua blush sophie, indian beauty blog, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, Inglot, inglot hot pink lipstick, Inglot India, inglot slim gel lipstick, inglot slim gel lipstick 59, inglot slim gel lipstick price, inglot slim gel lipstick price india, l'oreal color riche, l'oreal color riche lipstick india price, l'oreal color riche lipstick tender pink, l'oreal paris, L'oreal paris india, lipstick, loreal, MAC, MAC blush india price, MAC blush pinch me india, MAC cosmetics India, MAC eye shadow bronze, MAC india, MAC lipstick HOT tahiti, MAC lipstick india price, makeup, makeup products, makeup wishlist, Revlon, revlon colorburst lip gloss, revlon colorburst lip gloss bordeaux, revlon colorburst lip gloss price, revlon india, revlon photoready primer, revlon photoready primer india, revlon photoready primer india price, swatch, wishlist
As a beauty fanatic/blogger, I have a HUGE wishlist which I keep updating everytime something new and fabulous catches my eye. Today I’m sharing some of the products that are on my wishlist right now which I hope to pick up in the coming months!
Do share your beauty wishlist too in the comments below!
1. Revlon Photoready Primer (Rs 1200) : From the reviews I’ve read, these are supposed to be quite good for oily skin. Can’t wait to try the lavender tinted one out!
2. L’Oreal Color Riche Lipstick Tender Pink (Rs 785) : I love the Color Riche formula and this shade is a gorgeous dusty rose that make a fabulous everyday pink for Indian skin tones!
3. Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss Bordeaux (Rs 500) : I really like the Colorburst lip glosses and this shade is a lovely berry-wine shade, I love this color family of shades!
4. Inglot Slim gel lipstick no. 59 (Rs 680) : Its hot pink, its glossy, moisturizing and super-pigmented! I regret not picking it up at the store when I swatched it, it has haunted me ever since!
5. Bourjois Colorissimo Lip Palette (Rs 775) : Bourjois lipsticks are great and these palettes look quick handy for travel. Wish they were available in more shade combinations though!
6. Zoya Mitzi Nail Polish (Rs 500) : I don’t own a single Zoya nail paint and I’ve wanted this one for so long but its always out of stock. Its a gorgeous chartreuse shade with a matte finish, so unique!
7. Illamasqua Blush S.O.P.H.I.E (£18.00 = Rs 1600) : I love Illamasqua Blushes! S.O.P.H.I.E is part of the A/W 2012 range, I think the description “GOLDEN CORAL SHIMMER” says why I want this so much! Have a closer look at it HERE.
8. MAC blush Pinch Me (Rs 1350) : Pinch me is a pretty rose coral shade, perfect for a soft whisper of color on the cheeks. I love the everyday wear shade range from MAC – Melba is my current favorite and I think it needs a rosier companion!
9. MAC eye shadow Bronze (Rs 720 for refill pan) : True to its name, its a lovely bronze shade with silky smooth texture and superb pigmentation, every neutral-eye shadow lover needs this!
10. MAC lipstick Hot Tahiti (Rs 990) : Its a soft reddish coral shade in glaze finish. I mean to buy it everytime I go to MAC and then get distracted by something else!
New here? Find out more About Me.
Also read :