Fun Saturdays Vol. 8 : 5 Random Things about Me

Happy Weekend everyone!

Its Saturday and its time for my Fun Weekend post! I was busy this week mostly with graduation stuff, forms to be filled out, signatures to be taken etc. which took up more time than I would have liked. We had the rehearsal today which was a bit long and boring but then these things always are! How was your week?

Here are my 5 Random Things of the week! Do answer this tag and leave a comment πŸ™‚

1. What are you up to this weekend?

Its my graduation ceremony and my parents have come over for the function. (for those who don’t know, I’ve just completed by B.Tech from IIT-Bombay). Its going to take up my entire weekend but its going to be fun πŸ™‚ I wish we were wearing Graduation robes, we are supposed to wear a white kurta-pajama 😐

IIT Bombay 50th Convocation

IIT Bombay 50th Convocation

2. Last Makeup Product you purchased?

L’Oreal Paris True Match foundation and L’Oreal Color Riche lipstick in Nature’s Blush!

LOreal-Paris-True-Match-Super-Blendable-Liquid-Foundation

LOreal-Paris-True-Match-Super-Blendable-Liquid-Foundation

3. Last movie you watched?

The Amazing Spiderman! Hoping to catch The Dark Knight Rises soon!

The Dark Knight Rises

The Dark Knight Rises

4. Do you have a signature fragrance?

I don’t really have a signature fragrance, I’m not so much into perfumes(yet!). I do like light musky and fruity scents. I’ve used The Body Shop fragrances extensively! My favorites are White musk and I’m currently using the Strawberry one. Another favorite fragrance of mine is Lush Karma, I love it!

The Body Shop fragrances

The Body Shop fragrances

5. Your favorite accessories?

Earrings!! I can’t have enough of them.

Black and White Earrings

Black and White Earrings

[note color=”#FFE4C4″] I tag all of you to answer the 5 questions listed above :

1.Β What are you up to this weekend?

2. Last Makeup Product you purchased?

3. Last movie you watched?

4. Do you have a signature fragrance?

5. Your favorite accessories?Β

I look forward to reading your answers!Β Have a good weekend everyone πŸ™‚Β Β [/note]

Also read :

Fun Saturdays Vol.7 : 5 Random Things about Me

Fun Saturdays Vol.6 : 5 Random Things about me

Fun Saturdays Vol.5 : Home-made Pizza and Noodles | Currently Reading | More Artwork

Fun Saturdays Vol.4 : 5 Random Things about me

Fun Saturdays Vol.3 : 5 Favorite Healthy Snacks

Fun Saturdays Vol.2 : Of Books and Movies

Fun Saturdays Vol.1 : 5 Random Things about me

1. Manisha
    August 18, 2012 / 11:33 am

Congratulations on your convocation day πŸ™‚ Your parents must be proud, I’m sure πŸ™‚

1. What are you up to this weekend?
    Shopping, shopping and more shopping πŸ˜€ There is an awesome shoes sale on in phoenix mall, Pune. I just grabbed few from “gossip”. Loving them πŸ™‚
    2. Last Makeup Product you purchased?
    Just purchased Maybelline New Water Shine Pure Glazed Red Apple yesterday and it’s totally dope πŸ™‚
    3. Last movie you watched?
    Ice Age 4. It was great fun. I felt like a kid in a candy store πŸ™‚
    4. Do you have a signature fragrance?
    Even I’m not much into perfumes but I’m really liking this fragrance my best friend has got me from Dubai – Nancy Sapil is the name on the bottle,
    5. Your favorite accessories?
    Bingo on this one, ear-rings for me too :).. Ear-rings rule the fashion scene in Delhi. Go to Janpath and you will feel like a fairy trapped in the magic world, lol πŸ˜€ Though I’ve shifted to Pune more than 4 years back, I still do not leave any chance to do ear-rings shopping whenever I’m in the Capital. πŸ™‚

August 22, 2012 / 9:49 pm

I picked up Maybelline Red Apple some time back too πŸ™‚

2. August 18, 2012 / 11:34 am

Hey good luck with your graduation ceremony. Do share the pics. I love to see those pics as couldn’t attend mine πŸ™

August 22, 2012 / 9:50 pm

Shared πŸ™‚

August 22, 2012 / 9:50 pm

Thanks for doing the tag, I enjoyed reading it πŸ™‚

3. Dolly
    August 18, 2012 / 12:02 pm

Weekend plans:- parents and bro have come down to my place. So going out with them and ofcourse my hubby and little princess:)
    MakeuP purchase:- Bourjois mineral matte foundation and kabuki brush πŸ™‚
    Movie:- dark knight rises. It’s a big task to see a movie with a one year old!!!Still we managed to see it.
    Fragrance:- Givenchy mirage perfume…
    Accessories:- earings and bangles. Love to collect them:)

August 22, 2012 / 9:52 pm

I really want to try the Bourjois Mineral Matte foundation, I’ve heard its really good!

4. August 18, 2012 / 12:39 pm

1. What are you up to this weekend? – Plan on watching Ek Tha Tiger and sleeping a lot
    2. Last Makeup Product you purchased? Maybelline’s Refined Wine and Berry Brilliant
    3. Last movie you watched? The Dark Knight Rises
    4. Do you have a signature fragrance? Nope.My favs keep changing
    5. Your favorite accessories? Statement Necklaces

August 22, 2012 / 9:52 pm

Isn’t Berry Brilliant gorgeous? πŸ™‚

5. Swapnil
    August 18, 2012 / 2:36 pm

Congratulations for your graduation..wish you great life and career ahead:)

6. Zainab
    August 18, 2012 / 4:29 pm

1. This weekend I’m off to the beauty parlour to get my mehendi done in preparation for Eid!!!! I’m a real mehendi junkie so I’m reaalllyyy excited! I’ve opted to get the backs of my hands done only so that I can keep it on longer and get a gorgeous dark colour (you literally can’t do anything for yourself when you have mehendi on your palms – not even turn a door handle!) I’ll also be finalising my accessories and make-up choices for the big day. Getting ready is so fun!

2. The last make-up product I purchased was Benefit’s “Stay-don’t-stray” eye primer for concealers and eyeshadows! I’m actually in love with it – it totally intensifies my eyeshadows but I do need to mix it with moisturiser as it’s quite drying. The best thing about it is that it has a bit of a tint to it which cancels out any dark pigmentation, so when worn by itself all over the lid, it just brightens up the eye area amazingly! For everyday use I just put it on my lids without even adding any eyeshadow over the top, and (once I’ve concealed my undereye circles) my eye area just looks really glowing and flawless with the subtlest hint of warm golden tint to the lids!

3) The last movie I watched was Cocktail. There were some really funny scenes but I was a little disappointed because I tend to enjoy films with deeper, more complex plots and this one was a bit predictable… However, I did think Veronica’s emotional deterioration in the nightclub towards the end of the
    film was mesmerisingly executed, and really took you on an emotional journey with her.

4) OMG OMG OMG I am a perfume ADDICT!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the Body Shop fragrances too, but my personal favourite from their line is unfortunately discontinued (at least in the UK it is.) It was called Cassis Rose and smelt soooooooooo gorgeous it’s indescribable!!!! Apart from that all you guys really have to try a perfume called “Gold” by Michael Kors, it’s full of drama and not for the faint-hearted because it’s quite heavy but believe me, it is the most INTOXICATINGLY BREATHTAKINGLY sensuous-delicious-luxurious perfume I have ever smelt in my entire life!!!!!!!!!!

5) High five Ankita, I too loooooooove earrings!! But I also think nose piercings look soooooooooo gorgeously attractive on some people! If I had the right type of face I would sooooo get a subtle version of the Marathi-style nose piercings (even though I’m not Marathi, but just in LOVE with the look!)

August 22, 2012 / 10:02 pm

Hope you had a lovely Eid πŸ™‚

7. August 18, 2012 / 6:28 pm

1. What are you up to this weekend?: Photo shoot tomorrow!!

2. Last Makeup Product you purchased?: I just got OPI Germany Mini collection in the mail.

3. Last movie you watched?: V for Vendetta.

4. Do you have a signature fragrance?: I like the scent of roses. I want to order Demeter Naturals Rose perfume once my finances improve.

5. Your favorite accessories?: Earrings. I am starting to like scarves too. πŸ™‚

August 22, 2012 / 10:03 pm

Ohh the OPI Germany Mini collection is gorgeous!!

8. August 18, 2012 / 7:04 pm

1. Family time! πŸ™‚

2. Revlon Colorburst Peach, Maybelline Jewels Berry Brilliant, Lakme Midnight Moon, L’oreal Endless Chocolate – mini haul πŸ™‚

3. The Dark Knight Rises!

4. Victoria’s Secret Body Mists.

5. Bangles!

• August 19, 2012 / 1:43 pm

And hey congrats on your graduation! Hope to see some photos!! πŸ™‚

August 22, 2012 / 10:04 pm

Love your haul, Loreal Endless Chocolate is my favorite!

9. Mayuri
    August 18, 2012 / 7:33 pm

Wow!!! you are a perfect combination of Beauty with Brains.. IIT-B.. awesome!!! you rock! πŸ™‚

August 22, 2012 / 10:05 pm

Thanks Mayuri! πŸ™‚

10. jyoti
    August 18, 2012 / 9:26 pm

congrats on graduation ! u r one multi talented gurl !!!

this weekend…sadly my aunt’s husband passed away today…so will be supporting aunty.

i purchased mac prolong wear lip creme in shade so very good. my first mac purchase. yuhu!!

i went for spiderman and cocktail. spiderman was superb and cocktail was okayish.

signature fragrance… i m heavily into perfumes but no signature scent as such. i love to experiment. liking lacoste pour femme these days.

fav accesory.. earrings !!

August 22, 2012 / 10:04 pm

Thanks πŸ™‚ I really like the MAC Pro Long wear lip cremes.

11. August 19, 2012 / 1:12 am

congratulations on your convocation Ankita πŸ™‚
    love these fun posts from you a lot

August 22, 2012 / 10:05 pm