Posted by Corallista | Posted in Bridal Makeup, Eyes, Festive makeup, Looks, Smokey eyes, Tutorials | Posted on 01-08-2012
Tags: blush, bridal makeup, bridal makeup for indian skin, bridal makeup lipsticks, brown lipstick, earth toned makeup, earth toned makeup for indian skin, EOTD, eye makeup, eye makeup tutorial, eye shadow, eyes, FOTD, gold and brown bridal makeup, gold and brown indian wedding makeup, golden brown makeup, golden brown makeup indian skin, indian beauty blog, indian bridal makeup, indian bridal makeup brown tones, indian bridal makeup earth tones, indian bridal makeup earthy makeup, indian bridal makeup for deep skin tone, indian bridal makeup for dusky brides, indian bridal makeup for dusky complexion, indian bridal makeup lipsticks, indian bridal makeup look, Indian Bridal Makeup photos, indian bridal makeup rusty brown, indian bridal makeup tutorial, indian bridal makeup tutorial with pictures, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, Inglot, Inglot India, lip gloss, lipstick, MAC, MAC cosmetics India, MAC india, makeup, makeup for gold and brown saree, makeup products, moisturizing lipstick, reddish brown lipstick for indian skin, reddish brown makeup, smokey brown eyes, smokey brown eyes tutorial, step by step indian bridal makeup, step by step makeup tutorial
I hope you’re enjoying my Bridal Makeup Tutorials! Today I’m doing a neutral Earth Tone look using browns and terracotta shades. Once again, this look will suit all skin tones, you can tweak the shade of the lipstick for your complexion.
This look is really simple, easy to create and requires very few products!
Products used for this look (EYES) :
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible eye shadow ~ Endless Chocolate
- Lakme Absolute kohl
- Make Up For Ever Pigment no. 902
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara
Step-by-step Tutorial :
Step 1 : Start by tightlining the eyes using a black kohl pencil. Lining the upper waterline helps to add volume and depth to the eye lashes.
Step 2 : Line upper lash line thickly with black kohl.
Step 3 : Using a pencil brush, smudge the kohl on the upper lash line and the lower lash line as shown.
Step 4 : Apply a shimmery deep brown eye shadow all over the lid. I have used L’Oreal Infallible eye shadow which is really long lasting. If you’re using some other eye shadows or have very oily lids, make sure to apply primer in the beginning.
Step 5 : Using a blending brush like MAC 217, blend the brown eye shadow in the crease softening the edges.
Step 6 : Using the pointed/pencil brush, apply the brown eye shadow on the lower lash line halfway from the outer corner.
Step 7 & 8 : Using a golden highlighter, highlight the inner corner and browbone. Finish by curling lashes and applying waterproof Volumizing Mascara.
When the face makeup is done, groom and fill your brows. Set them with brow wax or clear mascara.
For the FACE :
- Start by applying an illuminating primer like Clarins Instant Light Perfector(1). If you have oily skin, apply an oil control lotion/primer.
- Apply a foundation suitable for your skin type and coverage you need. Unless you have heavy pigmentation/spots/scars, opt for a medium coverage foundation that adds glow to the skin. I have used MAC Matchmaster foundation(2).
- Next, apply all cream products you want to use like blush/highlighter before applying any powder products.
- Set everything with a light weight powder, I have used Clinique Blended face powder(3) using a fluffy face brush. I have then used Bourjois bronzer(4) to contour my cheeks lightly.
- Lastly, I applied a warm bronzed blush like MAC Sunbasque(5) on the apples of the cheeks and blended it towards the temples. Since the blush has shimmer, I have skipped highlighter.
For the LIPS :
- Prep and prime lips as outlined in the Lips section of THIS post.
- Line lips with a mid-tone brown lip liner like Inglot Precision lip liner no. 57, fill the entire lip area with the lip pencil.
- Using a lip brush, apply a reddish brown lipstick all over the lips. Blot and reapply for a lasting finish. I have used Lakme Lip Love lipstick Honey Bun. See my other picks for bridal pink lipsticks in THIS post.
- Apply a touch of gloss on the center of the lips, I have used Revlon Colorburst lipgloss in Sienna Sparkle.
Also read :