Tags: autumn winter makeup trends, bridal trends 2012, fashion week, fashion week 2012, indian beauty blog, indian bridal makeup lakme fashion week, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, lakme, lakme fashion week, lakme fashion week 2012, lakme fashion week 2012 autumn, lakme fashion week official blogger, lakme fashion week winter festive, lakme fashion week winter festive 2012, lakme studio, winter makeup 2012
Here’s the exciting news I was talking about during the weekend, I’m the Official Beauty Blogger for LFW Winter Festive 2012!! Lakme Fashion Week is one of the most important events in the fashion calendar and I’m super excited to be a part of it!
As the Official Beauty Blogger, I’ll be bringing you :
- all the backstage action – the hair and makeup that will be created for each show
- the new looks designed by Lakme Makeup Artist Cory Walia for this season
- Lakme’s new makeup range for the season (unveils on 3rd August!)
- Bridal trends for this season (great addition to my Indian Bridal Makeup series and very helpful for all brides getting married this season!)
- Celebrity makeup looks from the ramp
- Exclusive interviews with Lakme experts!
I hope you’re excited! I love the autumn/winter makeup looks – deep lips, smokey eyes and I’m really excited to see what the talented Lakme artists create for this season! The Fashion Week posts start in full swing from 3rd Aug onwards with a small sneak peek tomorrow!