Previously, I’ve done a post about Lipsticks for Bridal Makeup. Well, lipsticks make up only half of the lip makeup, for the perfect bridal pout that has long lasting color and a healthy shine, you need a lip liner base and a touch of gloss on top as well.
Here are my recommendations..
Lip liners Recommendations :
- Nude lip liner – Colorbar Nude pink : This is a basic nude brownish pink shade that’ll work under all lipsticks. Recommended for using under lighter lipsticks.
- Mid-tone Brown – Inglot Precision Lip liner no. 57 : This’ll work with all peachy brown, reddish brown and plummy brown lipsticks.
- Red – Bourjois Lip pencil no. 20 Rouge Soyeux : This is a basic cool toned red lip liner, works well under red lipsticks.
- Berry – Faces Lip pencil Cabaret : This is a deep berry pink lip liners. Great for wearing under berry pink, magenta and plum lip colors.
- Wine – Streetwear Lip pencil Wine Line : This is a deep wine shade, recommended for wearing with deep garnet, wine and ruby lipsticks.
Tip : Instead of just lining the lips with the liner, fill the entire lip area with it. This will extend the wear time of the lipstick by a few hours.
Lipgloss Recommendations :
- Coral pink – Colorbar Star Metal lip gloss Seductress : A coral pink with a bit of red, this is great to top over coral pink, rose pink lipsticks.
- Berry pink – Maybelline Colorsensational lip gloss Hooked on Pink : A basic berry pink, perfect for magenta, berry, plummy pink lipsticks.
- Red – Maybelline Colorsensational lip gloss Cranberry Cocktail : True red with a hint of cool undertone, perfect for topping over red lipsticks.
- Ruby – Revlon Superlustrous lip gloss Wrap Yourself in Rubies : A ruby pink lip gloss, works great with ruby/wine/garnet lipsticks. Also check out Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in Aubergine and Bordeaux.
- Golden Brown – Revlon Colorburst lip gloss Sienna Sparkle : A gorgeous coppery brown with fine golden shimmer, this one is great to top over peachy brown/reddish brown lipsticks. Great shade for dusky girls.
Tip : Instead of applying gloss all over the lips, apply only on the center of the lips to give a healthy, fuller appearance.
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]There are of course many many other gorgeous shades of glosses suitable for Bridal Makeup. Have a recommendation? Let me know in the comments below![/note]
Also read :