Posted by Corallista | Posted in Fiama Di Wills | Posted on 28-07-2012
Tags: deepika padukone, deepika padukone fiama, deepika padukone fiama di wills, deepika padukone makeup, fiama di wills, fiama di wills bathing bar, fiama di wills blogger meet, fiama di wills bloggers meet, fiama di wills brand ambassador, fiama di wills deepika, fiama di wills deepika padukoe, fiama di wills deepika photos, fiama di wills ITC hote, fiama di wills mumbai bloggers meet, fiama di wills mumbai meet, fiama di wills personal care products, fiama di wills products, fiama di wills shampoos, fiama di wills shower gels, fiama di wills soaps, indian beauty blog, indian makeup, indian makeup blog
Few days back Fiama Di wills organized a small bloggers meet and an interactive session with the brand ambassador, the gorgeous Deepika Padukone! It was short event but we all got to interact with Deepika one-on-one. The event was held at ITC Grand Central in Parel and session took place in a gorgeous suite on the 29th floor to a picturesque view of South Mumbai.
Read on to find out more about Deepika’s take on beauty and fashion..
Deepika Padukone is every bit as lovely as she looks in pictures. She has great skin and looks really athletic and fit! She was wearing a faded denim shirt with orangey-red ankle length pants accessorized with golden flats and a bunch of gold bracelets and a gold watch on her wrist. I loved her soft brown smokey eye paired with the natural warm cheek and neutral lips. During the session, Deepika talked about her association with Fiama Di Wills right from the launch of the brand and of her recent visit to the Laboratoire Naturel in Bangalore where she acquainted herself with the process of product making of the Fiama products.
Through the Q & A, here are some of the things we found out about Deepika :
- She is a fan of Red lips. While she likes wearing the smokey eye-nude lips combo, she would pick a bold red lip over smokey eyes.
- Her favorite color is Coral.
- Her first memory of using makeup is trying on her mother’s lipsticks in her absence. She particularly remembers being intrigued about the blue liner and blue mascara her mother used to use which was quite uncommon in those days and had to be specially bought from the US. Looking back, she realized that her mother was quite a trendsetter!
- She is a foodie and loves to eat though tries to keep everything in moderation.
- She believes that how your skin looks and behaves is not just the products you use but reflects your overall lifestyle as well.
- She loves working out and would forgo an extra half an hour of sleep in the morning to give 20 minutes on the treadmill. (Well, it shows too!)
- Her favorite look out of all the movies she’s done so far is the avatar she donned for her latest release, Cocktail.
- She isn’t fixated on any particular brand for clothes. Her stylist picks out her outfits and the only thing she ensures herself is that everything fits well and that she is comfortable.
- She’s naturally blessed with good skin and hair and doesn’t need to alter her skin care regime for different seasons. She just ensures that she uses a good hydrating moisturizer, takes plenty of water and removes every bit of makeup before bedtime.
- She’s never had a makeup disaster but did have a fashion disaster while walking the ramp in Abu Dhabi once when her sari had been draped so tight in a hurry that she could not walk at all. She ultimately had to pick up the sari above her ankles to walk!
- Her favorite Fiama Di Wills product is the Peach and Avocado Shower Gel.
All of us got a lovely hamper of Fiama Di Wills products, there are loads of great smelling soaps here along with hair products and a shower gel! It was all very nicely wrapped with a giant green and silver bow on top. This stuff smells really great and I remember using a Fiama Di Wills shampoos long time back just for their nice fragrance!
It was really nice meeting Deepika Padukone, she was friendly, cheerful and down to earth. I just wish she had named a brand or a shade of lipstick she totally loves when asked about it but then Celebrities like to not reveal these things generally I totally forgot to take a close up of her makeup which looked really great on her. I hope you enjoyed reading about the known as well as little known facts about her!