Posted by Corallista | Posted in Bridal Makeup, Eyes, Festive makeup, Looks, Tutorials | Posted on 26-07-2012
Tags: antique gold eye makeup, antique gold makeup with red lips, antique gold smokey eye makeup, bridal gold eye makeup, bridal makeup, bridal makeup tutorial, bridal red lipstick from MAC, bronze eyes indian bridal makeup, eye makeup tutorial, eye makeup tutorial with pictures, eye makeup tutorial with steps, gold and red makeup, gold eye makeup bridal, gold eye makeup tutorial with steps, gold eye makeup with red lips, gold makeup, illamasqua ore eye makeup, illamasqua ore pigment, indian bridal gold and red makeup tutorial, indian bridal makeup look, indian bridal makeup royal red and gold, indian bridal makeup tutorial, indian bridal makeup tutorial gold, indian bridal makeup tutorial red lips, indian bridal makeup tutorial with pictures, indian bride photos, indian makeup, loreal infallible eye shadow endless chocolate, MAC lipstick russian red, MAC red lipstick for indian skin, Make Up For Ever pigment 902 gold, red and gold makeup, red lips bridal makeup, red lips MAC Russian red, red lips makeup, smokey antique gold, smokey antique gold eye makeup tutorial, smokey antique gold tutorial, smokey eye makeup tutorial, smokey eyes tutorial gold, smokey gold eye makeup tutorial
For the Indian Bridal Makeup feature today, I’m doing a traditional Gold-Red combination. The eyes are a smokey antique gold while the lips are a deep true red. This look is dramatic and would look good on all skin tones! You can tweak the red of the lipstick to suit your complexion!
Products used for the eyes :
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible concealer
- Lakme Absolute kohl
- MAC Paint pot – Genuine Treasure
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible eye shadow – Endless Chocolate
- Make Up For Ever pigment no. 902
- Illamasqua Pigment Ore
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara
- Bourjois Intense Extrait Eye shadow no. 09 (for brows)
Step-by-step Tutorial :
Step 1 : Moisturize the entire eye area using a light-weight eye cream. This is will prevent the concealer from getting patchy or cakey. Make sure to use a light-weight cream because a heavy cream can make your eye shadow crease faster.
Step 2 : Apply concealer. You can also conceal after completing the eye makeup if you’re worried about fall out.
Step 3 : Line upper lash line with black kohl and soften the edge with a pencil/smudging brush.
Step 4 : Tightline the eyes with black kohl. Tightlining simply means lining both the upper and lower waterlines with kohl to give a dense appearance to the lashes.
Step 5 : Using the same pencil/smudging brush, smudge the kohl on the lower lash line by running the brush softly along the roots of the lashes. Leave the tear duct area clean.
Step 6 : Apply MAC Paint pot in Genuine Treasure all over the lid as a base. The shade is a deep antique gold with prominent sparkle, acts as a good base and adds oomph to the eyes!
Step 7 : Apply a chocolate brown eye shadow in the outer V and halfway along the crease. I have used L’Oreal Infallible eye shadow Endless Chocolate.
Step 8 : Apply the chocolate brown eye shadow on the lower lash line over the smudged kohl. Blend the eye shadow applied in the crease in the previous step.
Step 9 : Highlight inner corner and browbone with a gold based highlighter.
Step 10 : Apply an antique gold pigment like Illamasqua Ore using a damp brush all over the lid.
Step 11 : Make sure all the eye shadows are blended well. Comb and separate your lashes with a lash comb.
Step 12 : Finish off with a volumizing mascara or false lashes.
After applying the foundation + powder on the face, fill your brows and set them with brow wax/clear mascara.
For the FACE :
- On clean, well moisturized skin, apply a brightening primer or illuminator like Clarins Instant light complexion Perfector. I skipped primer in today’s tutorial but make sure you use it.
- Next, do your foundation all over face, neck using a foundation brush. I have used MAC Matchmaster foundation no. 3(1) mixed with Illamasqua Skin base Foundation in Au(contains gold shimmer particles) (2).
- Apply any other cream products you want to use like highlighter/blush before setting with powder. I have applied MAC Cream Color Base Improper Copper(3) on the cheekbones to highlight.
- Set all the cream products with powder. I use Clinique Blended face powder(4).
- Next, I contoured my cheeks and jawline slightly using Bourjois Delice de Poudre bronzing powder(5) and applied MAC Melba blush(6) to the apples of the cheeks.
- You can finish off the makeup by using a fixing spray.
For the LIPS :
- Prep and moisturize lips with directions given in the Lips area of THIS post.
- Line your lips with a red lip liner. Fill in the entire lip area with the lip liner. I have used Bourjois lip pencil in no.20 – Rouge Soyeux(1)
- Using a lip brush(I use Inglot lip brush), fill your lips in with a red lipstick of your choice. If you’re dusky/warm toned, you could use a brick red, a brownish red or a deep cherry red. If you’re very pale in complexion, you could use a softer coral based red. I have used MAC Russian Red (2).
- Finish off my applying a small amount of gloss at the center of the lips. I have used Maybelline Colorsensational lip gloss in Cranberry Cocktail(3).
Finished look :
Also read :