Its the end of the week and its time to pick out our favorite products from the week gone by!
Here’s my list of favorites :
1. L’Oreal Infallible eye shadow : Endless Chocolate (Rs 450)
The most gorgeous shade from L’Oreal’s Infallible range, Endless Chocolate is a chocolate brown with a bronzed sheen. In one word – simply fabulous! I think this eye shadow was worn by every L’Oreal Ambassador that walked down the Cannes red carpet this year at least once!
2. L’Oreal Infallible eye shadow : Burning Black (Rs 450)
MUST-HAVE for purple lovers! Burning black is a beautiful blackened purple. Perfect for an effortless smokey eye! The formula is top-notch as well.
3. Shiseido Shimmering Cream eye color : BK 912 (Rs 1600)
A black cream eye shadow with subtle green shimmer, this is one pricey product but works beautifully alone or as a base for quick smokey eyes! Worn HERE.
4. MAC Ambering Rose Blush (Rs 1350)
5. Lakme Aquashine Plum (Rs 425)
Reddish plum shades always work for me and this one looks absolutely lovely on the lips. It is a lipstick, lip gloss and lip balm rolled into one! Check full review HERE.
6. Make Up For Ever pigment no. 902 (Rs 937)
Looks transparent but applies like a thin veil of fine gold dust! Excellent gold highlighter for eyes and face. It doesn’t need an adhesive or creamy base to adhere to the skin. Used HERE.
7. Inglot Body Sparkle no. 56
Transparent gold reflecting sparkle dust, great for adding a bit of glamour to a smokey eye or for applying on arms, neck and decollete for parties. Must have for brides! Used HERE.
8. Maxfactor Max Effect Gloss Cube : Spicy Plum (Rs 475 )
This is brilliant lip gloss – feels lightweight and sheer and so so moisturizing! I reach out for this very often for everyday wear. Full review HERE.
9. Faces Canada Lip Pencil : Cabaret (Rs 299)
Pigmented and smooth though not as creamy as I would like, the shade is lovely to wear as a berry stain or under a deep berry/wine lipstick. To be reviewed in the next Budget Monday feature.
10. Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter ($ 30)
My favorite look this week : Bridal Makeup ~ Soft gold and Ruby
See Tutorial for this look HERE.[note color=”#FFE4C4″]That was my list of favorites, what did you love wearing this week? Share your comments below![/note]
Also read :