Monsoon is the time everyone awaits to be relieved from the harsh weather that summer brings. The smell of the wet-mud and the cool environment is something we all yearn for. Here are a few monsoon tips from NIVEA to help you beat the gloomy weather.
1. Nivea Soft Creme : With the rains going on and off, this increases humidity which is a bad thing for all skin types. Hence it is important to keep your skin moisturized with the light textured NIVEA SOFT. It has Vitamin E which gives your face that soft and moist look.
2. Shower Gel : With the rains creating a mess with all the muddy puddles, another must-have is a shower gel that will instantly help in cleansing and keep you feeling fresh and active, if you have a long day at work or got splashed on the way. NIVEA has a mild shower gel with an amazing fragrance that is absolutely reviving.
3. Sunscreen : It’s a myth that since it’s the rainy season we can’t wear sunscreen, What about the UVA which cause pigmentation and darkening of Skin. NIVEA SUN with PA ++ & SPF 30 and 50 ratings protect your skin from harmful UVA and UV B rays & help you stay protected always.
4. Whitening Deodorant : Continue flaunting those beautiful underarms of yours by wearing more and more sleeveless even during the monsoon with the help of NIVEA Whitening Deodorant. It’s licorice extracts repairs your skin to give you fairer, whiter underarms which help you go sleeveless on your man.
5. Vitamin Shake lip-balm : Last but not the least, is the lip balm which is the most important item and is required in your bag. This season a new launch by NIVEA is their Vitamin Shake lip-balm with the dual fruit blast of cranberry & raspberry to keep your lips looking beautiful all day.
Note : Press Info provided by brand PR.