Posted by Corallista | Posted in Fun Saturdays | Posted on 14-07-2012
Tags: baby picture, baby pictures, bhopal, coconut chutney, dosa, fun saturdays, indian beauty blog, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, makeup, new born baby, new born baby girl, new born pictures, random things about me, south indian food, st.joseph's convent school, st.joseph's convent school bhopal
Its Saturday and its time for some fun! Here are 5 Random things about me, mostly from my childhood..
1. I had wavy black hair when I was born.
I also looked like I was wearing makeup (which I’m wasn’t of course !)
2. I love homemade south indian food especially the one made by my Mum.
Today for my lunch, I’m having a dosa meal with coconut chutney (shown below), sambhar and plain dosa. My sambhar is cooking while I write this post, this is the first time I’m making south indian and I’m quite happy with how its turning out so far
3. I played the duck in my kinder-garten class’s rendition of ‘Old McDonald Had a Farm’
I wore Yellow overalls and a duck head with a yellow beak!
4. I loved going to school as a child. My Mum tells me I never cried
Below is pic of probably my first day of school in KG-I(pictured with my brother here)
5. I did my entire schooling from St.Joseph’s Convent School in Bhopal
It was 14 years of glorious fun! My mum and my mausi(Mum’s sister) also did their schooling from there so I was often taught by teachers who had taught my Mum also! Incidentally, Jaya Bahaduri (now Jaya Bachhan) is also from my school and was School Captain in her day.
Also read :