Its Saturday and its time for some fun! Here are 5 Random things about me, mostly from my childhood..
1. I had wavy black hair when I was born.
I also looked like I was wearing makeup (which I’m wasn’t of course !)
2. I love homemade south indian food especially the one made by my Mum.
Today for my lunch, I’m having a dosa meal with coconut chutney (shown below), sambhar and plain dosa. My sambhar is cooking while I write this post, this is the first time I’m making south indian and I’m quite happy with how its turning out so far 🙂
3. I played the duck in my kinder-garten class’s rendition of ‘Old McDonald Had a Farm’
I wore Yellow overalls and a duck head with a yellow beak!
4. I loved going to school as a child. My Mum tells me I never cried 🙂
Below is pic of probably my first day of school in KG-I(pictured with my brother here)
5. I did my entire schooling from St.Joseph’s Convent School in Bhopal
It was 14 years of glorious fun! My mum and my mausi(Mum’s sister) also did their schooling from there so I was often taught by teachers who had taught my Mum also! Incidentally, Jaya Bahaduri (now Jaya Bachhan) is also from my school and was School Captain in her day.
[note color=”#FFE4C4″] What did you look like when you were born? Where did you do your schooling from? Did you play any crazy characters in plays/annual function when you were in school? Did you cry when you went to school for the first time? Share your answers below![/note]
Also read :