I had earmarked every day of the week with a special post with the exception of Friday. On Mondays, we have the Budget makeup, Tuesdays are for M.A.C Cosmetics, Wednesdays to show some love to our skin, Thursdays for eye makeup Tutorials, Saturdays for some fun, Sundays for Swatches and now, I’m very excited to introduce you to Smokey Fridays!
I absolute love Smokey eyes – they add drama and mystery to the eyes and there are so many different ways to do them. Every Friday, I’ll be doing a new Smokey look with the makeup breakdown for the that look.
For the first edition, I have created this Berry Brown smokey eye shown above using the following products :
- Lakme Absolute kohl
- MAC eye shadow – Cranberry (far right)
- Coastal Scents hot pot – Raisin Berry(second from right)
- Inglot AMC shine 26 (pale gold highlighter)
- MAC Carbonized (bronzed chocolate brown)
- Bourjois Volume Glamour max Mascara