Posted by Corallista | Posted in Weekly/Monthly Favorites | Posted on 08-07-2012
Tags: blush, clarins eye pencil prune, clarins eye pencil prune price, clarins eye pencil prune review, clarins eye pencil prune swatch, colorbar, Colorbar eye shadow Heatwave, Colorbar eye shadow Heatwave price, Colorbar Star Metal Lip gloss Seductress, Colorbar Star Metal Lip gloss Seductress price, eye makeup, eye shadow, eyes, favorite makeup products, favorite products of the week, FOTD, indian beauty blog, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, l'oreal paris, l'oreal paris infallible concealer, L'oreal Paris Infallible Concealer price, lip gloss, lipstick, MAC, MAC blush Ambering Rose, MAC blush Ambering Rose price, MAC cosmetics India, MAC eye shadow Carbonized, MAC eye shadow Carbonized price, MAC eye shadow Carbonized review, MAC india, makeup, makeup products, makeup review, Maybelline Colorsensational lip gloss Hooked on Pink, Maybelline Colorsensational lip gloss Hooked on Pink price, moisturizing lipstick, Ponds White Beauty Daily Spotless Lightening Cream, Ponds White Beauty Daily Spotless Lightening Cream price, revlon colorburst lipstick, Revlon Colorburst Lipstick india price, Revlon Colorburst lipstick Soft Rose, Revlon Colorburst lipstick Soft Rose price, skin care, The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso BB cream, The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso BB cream price
Its time to look over the week and pick out our favorite products!
Here are my Top 10 favorite beauty products from this week :
1. Revlon Colorburst lipstick Soft Rose (Rs 580) : Revlon Colorburst lipsticks are super creamy, pigmented and moisturizing. Soft Rose is a beautiful warm rose shade, definitely a MUST-HAVE!
2. Clarins eye pencil Prune (Rs 800) : This creamy eye pencil is one of the prettiest plum shades I’ve seen. Looks great paired with a pink lipstick like Revlon Soft Rose! Review HERE.
3. Maybelline Colorsensational lip gloss Hooked on Pink (Rs 250) : I LOVE this lip gloss formula, it is non-stick, well pigmented and so glossy! Hooked on Pink is a gorgeous warm berry pink shade!
4. L’oreal Paris Infallible Concealer (Rs 900) : This creamy stick concealer brightens up my under eyes, gives good coverage and stays on for a long time without creasing. It has made me love stick concealers once again (after some unpleasant experiences!). Review coming up this week.
5. Colorbar Star Metal Lip gloss Seductress (Rs 250) : This non-sticky medium coverage lip gloss lasts a long time on the lips! Seductress is a gorgeous warm coral pink shade with fine shimmer thrown in for some extra oomph! Review coming up this week.
6. Colorbar eye shadow Heatwave (Rs 300) : This olive-tinged antique gold eye shadow is a picture of gorgeousness! Review coming up this week. View close up picture HERE.
7. MAC eye shadow Carbonized (Rs 900) : One of my favorite brown eye shadows, Carbonized is a super-pigmented bronzed chocolate shade. Unfortunately it was Limited Edition! Review and Swatch HERE.
8. MAC blush Ambering Rose (Rs 1350) : Ambering Rose is a gorgeous burnt pink which looks so so flattering on Indian skin. Would suit a lot of skin tones! The Sheertone shimmer formula makes it easy to apply as well.
9. Ponds White Beauty Daily Spotless Lightening Cream (Rs 249) : I never thought I would like this cream so much but I absolutely love it! It gives such a nice finish to the skin. I received a sample of this in May but back them my skin was pouring oil and it didn’t suit my skin at all but now that my skin is less oily, it suits me wonderfully! Will review it once I’ve tried it for a few weeks!
10. The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso BB cream (Rs 1095) : It leaves a brightening light cast on the skin but does extend the wear time of my blush and foundation even though it makes my skin a little oily after few hours of wear!
My favorite look this week :
Brown Smokey eyes with coordinating warm pink blush/lip gloss!
Also read :