Discount Alert : 20% off on Lakme Perfect Radiance 4 Week Intense Whitening Capsule Treatment

I’ve been using the Lakme Perfect Radiance 4 Week Intense Whitening Capsule Treatment(preview HERE) for the past 3 weeks and I’ve been loving its effect on my skin. I still have about a week of product left to use so the review will be up next week but till then, I can tell you that it does give a radiance boost to the skin and is completely lightweight and unscented making it suitable for all skin types. My skin feels improved in texture (softer, smoother) and tone(acne marks redness has reduced, skin looks radiant and supple). So if any of you were looking to pick up this product, medplusbeauty.com has a 20% discount and I’d recommend you take advantage of the offer and pick it up now!

Click HERE to purchase.

1. July 3, 2012 / 10:56 am

Will it help with improvement in skin texture and pigmentation? how do you use it ? as a night cream?

• July 3, 2012 / 8:20 pm

Yeah i was going to ask the same thing…Does this help with the acne spots?? I scratched my recent pimples n have got spots on my cheeks now. :/ I so hate myself for this. :'(

July 4, 2012 / 3:57 pm

I don’t have a lot of pigmentation but I have a few reddish marks on my cheeks from old acne. It did help with those! Its pretty light so you can use it in the day time also. I started using it as a night treatment but then I switched to using it in the day as I noticed it gave an instant lift to my skin!

• July 4, 2012 / 5:14 pm

thank Ankita..i think i’ll def give this a try as even i have few red marks on cheeks due to acne and hopefully it’ll help..does it help in brightening up the skin as well?

• July 4, 2012 / 5:14 pm

Pls review this product soon na 🙂

July 8, 2012 / 1:36 pm

Yes it does brighten up the skin! Will review it on Wednesday under the Skincare feature.

2. Priya Sarkar
    July 3, 2012 / 6:55 pm

Hey… thanks for the update. It really helps when you let us know of such discounts.

And yes… how do you apply this capsule solution?

July 4, 2012 / 3:58 pm

You’re welcome Priya! The capsule has a very light weight serum which can be used in the day or night, I’ve used it both ways and it works well either way though I prefer using in the day.

3. September 30, 2012 / 5:26 pm

thanks ankita.. will it help dark patches which intense tanning has left on my forehead?

September 30, 2012 / 5:35 pm

It would help in lightening them though I’m not sure if it will completely erase them in 4 weeks.

4. Deepti
    February 3, 2013 / 6:30 pm

Hi..I just want to know whether this product helps in reducing dark circles??

February 11, 2013 / 1:09 pm

Not recommended for the under eyes Deepti, only face. You need a separate cream for the under eyes.