Its the last 2 days of the Lipstick Challenge and I’m wearing a pretty apricot shade from Inglot’s Freedom System Lipstick range today!
Quick Overview of Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 19 :
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]Inglot Freedom System Lipstick no. 19 is a deep apricot shade – almost like a more intense form of L’oreal Paris Infallible lipstick Always Apricot. The shade has very strong orange tone but has a bit of pink that makes it really pretty and wearable! The texture is creamy, the pigmentation is great and the color stays for 5-6 hours easily. Inglot Freedom System refills retail for Rs 250 in India. These are one of my favorite lipsticks and I highly recommend these to everyone![/note]
I’ve worn this Apricot shade with a matte brown smokey eye :
Products used for the eye makeup :
- Lakme Absolute Kohl
- Inglot Cream Concealer no. 33
- Illamasqua eye shadow : Vernau (matte ochre)
- Bourjois Extrait Intense eye shadow no. 09 (matte blackish brown)
- Oriflame Giordani Gold Lustre Loose powder (highlighter)
- Maxfactor brow pencil
- L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara
Have you tried Inglot Lipsticks?
Also read :