Weekend Beauty Poll 1 : How many lip balms do you own?

Weekend Beauty Poll : How many lip balms do you own?

Weekend Beauty Poll : How many lip balms do you own?

A girl can never have too many lip balms! All of us love and hoard lip balms, though some more than others :P.I recently organized all my makeup (took me a full 6 hours!) and found about 12 lip balms! I’m sure I have 2-3 of them in my purse as well!How many lip balms do you own? Which is your favorite lip balm?

Fill out the poll embedded in this post with your answer!

[poll id=”11″] [note color=”#FFE4C4″]Which is your favorite lip balm? I’m currently loving Maybelline lip smooth color & care in Rose Red. Some of my other favorites include Kiehl’s #1 lip balm(I use it religiously at bedtime),  Avon lip balms, Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy and Nivea Fruity Shine lip balms!

Share your favorites in the comments below![/note]

1. June 16, 2012 / 12:30 pm

Nivea fruity shine and the MAC lip conditioners.

June 16, 2012 / 12:41 pm

I’m yet to try the MAC lip conditioners!

• June 16, 2012 / 2:52 pm

Honestly they are nothing extraordinary. For me, the Nivea ones work just as well if not better!

2. June 16, 2012 / 12:35 pm

my favorites are Maybelline lip smooth and Neutrogina

June 22, 2012 / 1:29 am

I love the Neutrogena one too 🙂 Used it long time back when I had really chapped lips and it worked like a charm!

3. June 16, 2012 / 12:36 pm

i have maybelline, nivea, Avon, lotus and some others.. looking forward to buy more.. 🙂

June 22, 2012 / 1:34 am

Try TBS ones too, they are really nice 🙂

4. June 16, 2012 / 1:14 pm

I have biotique bio berry & Lip Ice strawberry sheer ..

June 22, 2012 / 1:29 am

I have my Lip Ice too somewhere in my purse 🙂

5. Pratyusha
    June 16, 2012 / 1:27 pm

Maybelline Lip smooth tinted moisturizer it is….. i am in love with it for now.

June 22, 2012 / 1:35 am

Me too 🙂 Which flavors have u tried?

6. Prachi
    June 16, 2012 / 5:21 pm

WellI’d tried many Nivea’s fruity shine – all of them including the new one Cranberry n raspberry, Neutrogena, Vichy, Maybelline’s lip smooth lip balm,Lotus herbals lip balm,Lip ice, Fabindia’s lip balms and many more but till now i felt Maybelline’s lip balms are the best!! M nt done…m waiting to buy few from Faces as I heard they have an amazing range..oriflame’s lip spa and TBS lip butters!!! 😀 😀

June 22, 2012 / 1:30 am

You’re the Queen of lip balms! I gotta try the Faces one now!

• Prachi
        June 22, 2012 / 12:17 pm

Hahahaa ds z a very flatterng compliment!!!!!!! 😀 😀

• Prachi
          June 22, 2012 / 12:32 pm

One more thing..Maybelline lip smooth lip balms are creamy and luk amazingly beautiful,,,but try the Cherry one from that range!! U’d love it a lottttttttttt!! it imparts a beautiful cherry red color to da lips..which is neither dark nor too light! Try n lemme know!!

7. June 16, 2012 / 8:19 pm

you are right! A girl cant have enough lip balms 🙂

June 22, 2012 / 1:31 am

🙂 🙂 🙂

8. Natasha (Nats)
    June 16, 2012 / 8:55 pm

The Vaseline red waala is my favourite and the Aqua one from Nivea…. also for colour no one can beat Maybelline!! n its jst Rs.100…. i have nt counted bt I may have around 25 lipbalms I guess may be :p…

June 22, 2012 / 1:35 am

25! Wow 🙂

9. Akhila
    June 17, 2012 / 9:10 am

I have 24 lip balms and I surely lost count 🙂 My favs are lotus, nivea fruity shine and labello …. I also have a MAC lip conditioner but nothing really great about that ….

June 22, 2012 / 1:37 am

I’ve been hearing this about MAC TLC quite a bit. Have you tried the Lakme ones, they are similar I guess.

10. jyoti
    June 21, 2012 / 10:15 am

hii ankita… i hv been visiting ur blog quite often and i really like it. this is my first comment on ur blog…

i lurrrrrrve lip balms. i’ve tried sooo many lip balms!! for healing and restoring purpose, tbs hemp lip protector is awesome. and for day use i like mary kay tinted lip balm in poppy, fig and cherry. they moisturise well, have serious sunscreen ingredients spf 15, and lovely sheer color. quite visible color. do try them..

June 22, 2012 / 1:38 am

Hi Jyoti, welcome to my blog! I will definitely try the Mary Kay ones, do you know any consultants who can courier it to me in Mumbai?

11. jyoti
    June 22, 2012 / 5:32 pm

hi ankita, dunno any one mumbai. my consultant operates from delhi. shall i email u her number? hey… my sister is studying in mumbai..can u tell me where can she get tigi products?

12. Nikki
    September 4, 2012 / 8:41 pm

This is my first time ever seeing your blog and I love it!:) I decided to comment on this post because I am an avid lip balm collector!:) I currently own 35-40 lip balms! I know..that’s a lot!! I’m not into glosses or lipsticks though…Just my lip balms! I do a lot of purchasing online!
    Vintagesister.com has amazing lip balms! They are all natural balms that feel amazing on!!
    I also do a lot of purchasing on Etsy.com. The seller I love is called EpicallyEpicSoapCo. All natural and many different flavors to try! Pure amazingness! 🙂

September 4, 2012 / 8:59 pm

Welcome to Corallista Nikki! You’re the lip balm queen! I’ll check out the sites you’ve mentioned, I don’t know if they ship to India though.

August 28, 2014 / 2:16 pm

I use on lip balm at a time ,,I use it as start to finish,,,, bcz I feel sticky texture attracts dirt ..

14. apeksha
    September 27, 2014 / 1:50 pm

Nivea pomegranate is my favorite!