Hope you are enjoying the weekend! Today, for my Lipstick Challenge, I’m wearing Clinique Long Last lipstick in the shade Beach Coral.
Quick Overview of Clinique Long Last lipstick Beach Coral :
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]Clinique Long last lipstick Beach Coral is creamy coral with fine shimmer. Its not in-your-face kind of frosty shade but the shimmer is definitely visible. The lipstick is buttery soft and smooth, has medium coverage and pigmentation and feel smooth and moisturizing on the lips. The only drawback is that it doesn’t last too long! I like the packaging and the feel of the lipstick, I just wish it had better staying power. Nonetheless, the shade of this lipstick is really pretty which is the reason I purchased it in the first place! It retails for Rs 1025 in India.[/note]
I was feeling a little under the weather + had to go out so I did a super quick and easy neutral eye today :
Products used for the look :
- Urban Naked Palette : Smog (All over lid) + Sidecar ( browbone highlight)
- Miss Claire eye shadow no. 0231 (inner corner highlight)
- MAC Smolder (Waterline)
- L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Instant Impact Felt Liner (upper lash line)
- L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara
- Maxfactor eye brow pencil : Ebony
What makeup are you wearing today?
You might also like to read :