I’ve done corals, neutrals, plums and pinks and its time for a red now for the Lipstick Challenge. I’m wearing this gorgeous blue based red from Inglot today, shade no. 126!
Quick Overview of Inglot Lipstick no. 126 :
I’ve worn this lipstick with a neutral metallic eye using NYX Roll on Shimmer in shade Chestnut :
Products used for this look :
- NYX HD eye primer (not pictured)
- NYX Roll on Shimmer ~ Chestnut (all over lid)
- Miss Claire eye shadow 0231 (browbone highlighter)
- Bourjois effet Smokey eyes ~ Smoked Brown (waterline + lower lash line)
- L’oreal Paris Super Liner Instant Impact felt liner (upper lash line)
- L’oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara
I’m wearing MAC Matchmaster Foundation + MAC Strobe cream on my face with The Body Shop cheek color no. 5.
What lipstick did you wear today?
You might also like to read :