I’ve done corals, neutrals, plums and pinks and its time for a red now for the Lipstick Challenge. I’m wearing this gorgeous blue based red from Inglot today, shade no. 126!
Quick Overview of Inglot Lipstick no. 126 :
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]Inglot lipstick no. 126 is an intense blue based red, it is the most gorgeous red I have! When it comes to reds, I like them rich and intense and this one is exactly that! The texture is soft and smooth, the pigmentation is out of this world and it stays on the lips forever since the pigments are heavily staining. It is a blue based red and hence would suit all skin tones. It is my favorite red lipstick[as of now!]. I also love the light fresh citrusy scent that Inglot lipsticks have! It retails for Rs 550 in India, available at Inglot stores and online HERE.[/note]
I’ve worn this lipstick with a neutral metallic eye using NYX Roll on Shimmer in shade Chestnut :
Products used for this look :
- NYX HD eye primer (not pictured)
- NYX Roll on Shimmer ~ Chestnut (all over lid)
- Miss Claire eye shadow 0231 (browbone highlighter)
- Bourjois effet Smokey eyes ~ Smoked Brown (waterline + lower lash line)
- L’oreal Paris Super Liner Instant Impact felt liner (upper lash line)
- L’oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara
I’m wearing MAC Matchmaster Foundation + MAC Strobe cream on my face with The Body Shop cheek color no. 5.
What lipstick did you wear today?
You might also like to read :