For today’s lipstick challenge, I’m wearing one of my favorites ~ Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Rosy Nude!
Quick Overview of Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Rosy Nude :
[note color=”#FFE4C4″] Revlon Colorburst lipsticks need no introduction! Rosy Nude is one of the most popular shades from this range and extra special to me since it was one of my earliest makeup purchases. The texture is soft and smooth, the pigmentation is good and it feels moisturizing and comfortable on the lips. It has a creamy finish that gives a healthy volume to the lips which I love! The shade is a beautiful earthy natural pink that looks very natural on my skin tone and it is one of my much used lipsticks! Its a great everyday day shade and goes well with everything, I definitely recommend this to everyone! I have reviewed it in detail HERE. It retails for Rs 580 in India.[/note]
I’ve paired Rosy Nude with smokey purple eye using MAC Mineralize eye shadow in Young Punk :
Products used for this look :
- MAC Smolder eye kohl (Waterline)
- MAC Mineralize eye shadow Young Punk (all over lid + lower lash line)
- Inglot eye shadow : 446 Pearl (for blending in crease)
- Coastal Scents hot pot : Mauve Frost (highlighter)
- L’oreal Paris Super Liner Instant Impact felt liner (upper lash line)
- L’oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara
- Maxfactor Eye brow pencil : Ebony
What lipstick did you wear today?
You might also like to read :