For my Lipstick Challenge today, I’m wearing my first orange lipstick ~ Revlon Matte Lipstick Misty Rust.
Quick Overview of Revlon Matte Lipstick Misty Rust :
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]Revlon Matte lipstick Misty Rust is deep rusty orange with a matte finish. The texture is creamy, the pigmentation is superb and the lip color stays on the lips for a long time (6+ hours) leaving behind a stain that stays few more hours. The color may get a little uneven after meals but just pressing the lips together works in making it even again. The formula is matte but not drying, the shade is fabulous for duskier skin tones or complexions that find neon/bright oranges difficult to carry. I find it suits me better as a stain than in its full intensity.I’ve worn it here with colorful eyes just to try out the combo but it looks gorgeous with neutrals! It retails for around Rs 500 in India. [/note]
**I am not putting more full face shots today as I’ve got a bad rash on my chin and jaw!**
Products used for this look :
- MAC Pigment ~ Golden Lemon (inner 2/3rd of lid)
- Ben Nye pigment ~ Turquoise (outer 1/3rd of lid)
- MAC Pigment ~ Naked (highlighter)
- Revlon One stroke defining Eye liner ~ Glazed Green (waterline)
- L’Oreal Paris Instant Impact Felt liner (upper lash line)
- L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara
What Lipstick are you wearing today ?
You might also like to read :