For Day 3 of my Lipstick Challenge, I’m wearing L’Oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick in the shade Persistent Plum.
Quick Overview of L’Oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick Persistent Plum :
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]L’Oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick Persistent Plum is a deep plum shade with a red undertone that wears with a semi–matte finish on the lips. The formula is creamy, very pigmented and stays on the entire day without overly drying the lips. It does not settle into fine lines, doesn’t bleed out of the lip line and barely transfers onto cups/glasses. Overall, it is an excellent long stay formula and a fabulous shade for duskier women! It retails for Rs 900 in India.[/note]
I’ve worn Persistent Plum today with violet eye makeup using Fyrinnae eye shadow in Meerkat :l’o
Products used for this look :
- Fyrinnae eye shadow ~ Meerket (violet with gold flecks, applied all over lid)
- Marie Claire white gold eye shadow (highlighter)
- MAC Chromagraphic pencil (waterline)
- Colorbar I- Glide pencil ~ Prunella (outer 2/3rd of lower lash line)
- L’Oreal Paris Instant Impact Felt liner (upper lash line)
- L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara
- MAC Select Moisture Cover concealer NC 45.5
What Lipstick are you wearing today ?
You might also like to read :