For Day 2 of my Lipstick Challenge, I’m wearing the very popular shade from Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick range ~ Bare.
Quick Overview of Colorbar Velvet Matte lipstick Bare :
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]I’m not very fond of neutral shades, I prefer more color as I feel it suits me better. But there are some neutrals I am fond of and one of them is Colorbar Velvet Matte lipstick in Bare which is a cult favorite lipstick. Bare is a medley of peach, brown with a bit of pink and a great neutral lipstick for fair/medium skin tones. It looks a little deeper in person that how it appears in the images here. The texture of this lipstick is creamy and smooth, it is super pigmented and lasts a long time without parching the lips. Priced at Rs 220, these are one of the most popular lipsticks in the Indian beauty market![/note]
I’ve wearing Colorbar Bare here with a smokey eye using MAC Pro long wear eye shadow in Legendary Black :
Products used for eye makeup :
- L’oreal Paris Self Advancing Kohl : Ebony (Waterline+ as base all over lid)
- MAC Pro long wear eye shadow ~ Legendary Black
- Marie Claire White gold eye shadow (highlighter)
- Maxfactor eye brow pencil : Ebony
- L’oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara
Which lipstick are you wearing today ?