Ever since I saw the L’oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick in Burning Sunset, I had been yearning to try out a look with this. This is what I came up with today : I paired a soft brown smokey eye with contoured cheeks and this gorgeous orange lipstick!
Products used for the eyes :
- MAC eye shadow ~ Amberlights (inner corner)
- MAC eye shadow ~ Twinks (crease+ outer half of bottom lash line)
- Fyrinnae Cosmetics Arcane magic Eye shadow ~ Steampunk (all over lid)
- Bourjois Effet Smokey eye pencil ~ 71 Smoked Brown
- Eye lash curler
- L’oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes
Products used for the face :
- Clarins Instant light Complexion Perfector ~ 01 Rose Beige
- Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Makeup ~ 04 Fresh Vanilla
- Clinique Blended Face Powder ~ 03
- Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder ~ 52
- Sleek makeup Blush by 3 ~ Flame (right most shade ‘Molten’ used)
Products used for the lips :
- L’oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick ~ Burning Sunset (Swatch HERE)
The Fyrinnae eye shadow has color shifting properties which is why it look brown in some picture while purplish in others. I picked up a few other shades from this brand, the colors are absolutely amazing! Will swatch them soon.
What do you think? What eye makeup would you pair this orange lipstick with?
You might also like to read :