Hope you’re off to a good start to the week! Mine just got so much better when I saw my MAC pigments order from Makeupgeek store in my mail!
My experience with MakeUpGeek store :
- Each of these MAC pigment samples is priced around $4(around Rs 200) and the shipping charges to India are quite reasonable. I ordered 9 pigment samples which is basically 9 small jars containing 1/4th tbspoon of MAC pigment and the charges were $5.73.
- The order took 10 days to reach Indian customs(from US via US postal service) and another week to reach me (in Mumbai).
- Each of the jars has a clear label at its underside and was packed well in a transparent cover with perforations for easily peeling off while unsealing. There was no spilling of pigment during shipping.
- The customer service is prompt and helpful, they respond quickly to any queries/discrepancies with the payment etc.
- Overall its a very affordable way of trying out new MAC pigments, the actual jars available at MAC are priced at Rs 1300($19.50 U.S) and the quantity is more than you can use in your lifetime!
Enjoy the pictures! Some of them are a little off as I’ve taken them at dusk in artifical lighting (not the best time for pictures when not using flash!). Grape is more purple than blue and Golden Olive is not as blackened as it appears here. Fuchsia is also a little cooler than how it appears here. The rest are quite accurate.
[note color=”#FFE4C4″]Aren’t they gorgeous? I can just keep looking at them and think of the endless possibilities, of the looks I can create with each! I will be swatching these soon sometime. Do tell me your favorites in the comments section below![/note]