Posted by Corallista | Posted in Eyes, M.A.C, Online Shopping | Posted on 16-04-2012
Tags: eye makeup, eye makeup india, eye pigment, eye shadow, eyes, indian beauty blog, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, MAC, MAC cosmetics India, MAC gold pigment, MAC haul, MAC india, MAC pigment, MAC pigment chartreuse, MAC pigment fuchsia, MAC pigment golden olive, MAC pigment grape, MAC pigment green, MAC pigment haul photos, MAC pigment makeupgeek store, MAC pigment makeupgeek.com, MAC pigment makeupgeek.cpm, MAC pigment melon, MAC pigment old gold, MAC pigment peach, MAC Pigment photos, MAC pigment pink, MAC pigment pruple, MAC pigment purple, MAC pigment reflects turquatic, MAC pigment samples, MAC pigment tan, MAC pigment teal, MAC pigments, MAC pigments authentic samples, MAC pigments authentic sellers online, MAC pigments buy online, MAC pigments makeupgeek.com, MAC pigments online buy, MAC pigments photos, MAC pigments sample makeupgeek, MAC pigments samples, makeup, makeup products, makeupgeek store, makeupgeek store haul, online shopping, review
Hope you’re off to a good start to the week! Mine just got so much better when I saw my MAC pigments order from Makeupgeek store in my mail!
My experience with MakeUpGeek store :
- Each of these MAC pigment samples is priced around $4(around Rs 200) and the shipping charges to India are quite reasonable. I ordered 9 pigment samples which is basically 9 small jars containing 1/4th tbspoon of MAC pigment and the charges were $5.73.
- The order took 10 days to reach Indian customs(from US via US postal service) and another week to reach me (in Mumbai).
- Each of the jars has a clear label at its underside and was packed well in a transparent cover with perforations for easily peeling off while unsealing. There was no spilling of pigment during shipping.
- The customer service is prompt and helpful, they respond quickly to any queries/discrepancies with the payment etc.
- Overall its a very affordable way of trying out new MAC pigments, the actual jars available at MAC are priced at Rs 1300($19.50 U.S) and the quantity is more than you can use in your lifetime!
Enjoy the pictures! Some of them are a little off as I’ve taken them at dusk in artifical lighting (not the best time for pictures when not using flash!). Grape is more purple than blue and Golden Olive is not as blackened as it appears here. Fuchsia is also a little cooler than how it appears here. The rest are quite accurate.