NYX 10 Color eye shadow Palette Smokey Eyes : Photos and Swatches

NYX 10 color eye shadow palette comes in a variety of shade combinations. The ‘Smokey Eyes’ palette is a mix of creamy white/bisque, frosty silver, navy tinted grays, taupe and black. It is an excellent palette for a neutral smokey eye!

Price : Rs 1100 in India, $11 from cherryculture.com

NYX 10 Color eye shadow Palette Smokey Eyes Photos and Swatches

1. Paritashah26
    April 14, 2012 / 11:47 am

No offence meant but I found most of the colors to be quite similar na? like no 4 & 7, 8 &9..i think just the intensity varies otherwise they are same..thanks for the swatches!

2. corallista
    April 14, 2012 / 11:52 am

You are right, 4 and 7 are very similar though there is bit of difference in 8 and 9 ! I haven’t tried them on the eyes yet, maybe they’ll pop differently on the eyes! You’re welcome 🙂

3. Manu
    April 14, 2012 / 12:30 pm

I just don’t look nice with greys and silver..maybe I’m too warm toned? Haute Model is my favourite..so gorgeous and versatile 🙂

• corallista
      April 18, 2012 / 3:47 am

Silvers and greys do look a bit off on warm skin. You should try doing a smokier look with it or wear taupe shade with hints of brown, they would suit you more!

4. TapaswiniSwain
    April 14, 2012 / 8:27 pm

Gt8 one, but at this price sleek bad girl palette would be better!

• corallista
      April 18, 2012 / 3:47 am

Ya it would, I really want that one!

5. April 16, 2012 / 8:50 am

Oh i’ve seen these! I have the mini kit (9 shadows and 2 glosses) of this and the shades are fairly similar. How long lasting and pigmented are they on the eye itself?

• corallista
      April 18, 2012 / 3:48 am

They actually wear really well! Without primer, 6-7 hours on my eyes is amazing!

6. sukanya banerjee
    April 16, 2012 / 12:58 pm

i so wanted to get this palette,but am not much into black smokey look for now, among strike a pose n jazz night which one would you reco Ankita??

7. roxann
    April 16, 2012 / 6:25 pm

I wish i could wear these colours, im nc45 and it looks dusky on me, makes me look dull 🙁

• corallista
      April 18, 2012 / 3:51 am

Some of these look ashy on me as well. You should give Sleek Bad girl palette a try, its great for smokey looks!

8. July 28, 2014 / 11:44 am

hey where can i get smokey eye palette.. i love coastal scents palletes but do not know how to get them here.

• August 7, 2014 / 8:16 pm

Hi, you can check indian websites like nykaa, healthkart, flipkart and Amazon for nyx products. Not sure if they carry this particular product though.