Today I’m doing a summer inspired look using the shades turquoise and purple on the eyes paired with sheer pink on the lips. I have used matte shades on the eyes and sheer color for the lips, the overall look comes out quite fresh with just a touch of color.
Summary of the look :
Start by priming the eyes, apply a matte turquoise eye shadow on the lid till just below the crease, apply a matte purple on the upper lid (all the way in) and crease area, blend the shades and highlight inner corner and browbone with a white gold highlighter. Line upper lash line and finish off with mascara. Apply a medium coverage foundation, warm pink blush and sheer warm pink lip gloss to complete the look!
Products used for the eyes :
- MAC Paint Pot : Painterly
- Bourjois eye shadow no. 5 (matte turquoise)
- MAC eye shadow : Shockaholic (LE) (vibrant purple)
- Marie Claire white gold eye shadow (highlighter)
- L’oreal paris gel liner: Black
- MAC Zoom Fast Black lash mascara
Products used for the face :
- L’oreal paris Infallible Foundation
- Jordana Powder blush : Touch of Pink
Products used for the lips :
- Jordana LOL lip gloss : E-123 (sheer hot pink with shimmer)