Today I’m doing a super simple neutral look with Urban Decay Naked Palette and Bobbi Brown lip and cheek products. I’m not fond of nude shades and everyday simple makeup for me would go something like I’ve done here.
Hope you like the look, do drop your comments below to let me know what you think!
Products used for the eyes :
- MAC Smolder eye kohl
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked (1) palette : Hustle and Virgin
- Motives mascara
How to achieve this look :
- Prime eyes- I used Urban Decay primer potion on the lid right up to the browbone.
- Next, apply a thick line on the upper lash line using a kohl pencil and smudge it slightly.
- Apply a frost finish taupe eye shadow all over the lid and halfway on the lower lash line starting at the outer corner.
- Apply a satin/matte finish highlighter on the browbone and inner corner. Blend the shade with the taupe in the crease.
- Finish off with mascara
I’ve purposely left off the kohl to keep the look fresh.
Shade used on the lid ~ Hustle (frosty taupe)
Shade used to highlight ~ Virgin (satiny beige)
Products used for the face :
- L’oreal Paris Infallible foundation
- Clinique blended face powder (only on T-zone)
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge – Pink Truffle (blush)
Products used for the lips :
- Bobbi Brown Rich lip color ~ Plum Rose