Posted by Corallista | Posted in Bobbi Brown, Looks | Posted on 28-03-2012
Tags: blush, Bobbi Brown, bobbi brown lipstick plum rose, bobbi brown pink truffle, bobbi brown pot rouge, bobbi brown pot rouge pink truffle, bobbi brown rich color lipstick, bobbi brown rich color lipstick plum rose, bobbi brown rich color lipstick plum rose phot, clinique blended face powder, clinique blended face powder india, cool toned makeup, EOTD, everyday lipstick bobbi brown, everyday makeup indian skin, eye makeup, eye shadow, eyes, FOTD, indian beauty blog, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, l'oreal paris infallible foundation, lipstick, makeup breakdown, makeup look, moisturizing lipstick, natural plum lipstick, neutral cool toned makeup, neutral makeup, neutral plum makeup, office makeup indian skin, soft pum lipstick, taupe and plum look, taupe eye makeup, taupe eye shadow, taupe eyes, urban decay, urban decay everyday makeup, urban decay hustle eye shadow, urban decay naked palette, urban decay naked palette makeup, urban decay soft look, urban decay taupe eye shadow, urban decay virgin eye shadow
Today I’m doing a super simple neutral look with Urban Decay Naked Palette and Bobbi Brown lip and cheek products. I’m not fond of nude shades and everyday simple makeup for me would go something like I’ve done here.
Hope you like the look, do drop your comments below to let me know what you think!
Products used for the eyes :
- MAC Smolder eye kohl
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked (1) palette : Hustle and Virgin
- Motives mascara
How to achieve this look :
- Prime eyes- I used Urban Decay primer potion on the lid right up to the browbone.
- Next, apply a thick line on the upper lash line using a kohl pencil and smudge it slightly.
- Apply a frost finish taupe eye shadow all over the lid and halfway on the lower lash line starting at the outer corner.
- Apply a satin/matte finish highlighter on the browbone and inner corner. Blend the shade with the taupe in the crease.
- Finish off with mascara
I’ve purposely left off the kohl to keep the look fresh.
Shade used on the lid ~ Hustle (frosty taupe)
Shade used to highlight ~ Virgin (satiny beige)
Products used for the face :
- L’oreal Paris Infallible foundation
- Clinique blended face powder (only on T-zone)
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge – Pink Truffle (blush)
Products used for the lips :
- Bobbi Brown Rich lip color ~ Plum Rose