Posted by Ankita Srivastava | Posted in Looks | Posted on 24-03-2012
Tags: blush, bourjois, bourjois blush rose ambre, cool toned berry lipstick, cool toned makeup look, EOTD, eye liner, eye makeup, eye shadow, eyes, FOTD, how to wear white eye shadow, illamasqua eye shadow, illamasqua eye shadow cancan, illamasqua eye shadow cancan how to wear, illamasqua eye shadow sex, illamasqua eye shadow sex how to wear, illamasqua eye shadows human fundamentalism, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, Inglot, l'oreal india, l'oreal infallible lipstick, l'oreal infallible lipstick enduring berry, lipstick, loreal lipstick, MAC, MAC cosmetics India, MAC india, MAC super slick eye liner smoky heir, MAC zoom fast black lash mascara, makeup, makeup products, moisturizing lipstick, pink blush, pink purple makeup look, purple eye makeup, purple pink look, purple pink makeup look, rose ambre blush, shimmery soft eye makeup, shimmery violet eye makeup, soft purple eye makeup, white eye makeup, white eye shadow, white lilac eye makeup, white purple eye makeup
Here’s a cool toned look I tried on today to test some products I’ll be reviewing shortly! The look features one of my favorite combinations – purple and pink! I’ve done a soft shimmery eye in white and lilac and paired it with pink blush and a berry pink lip! Read on for full makeup breakdown..
Eye makeup :
I did this look primarily to try out Illamasqua eye shadows in Sex (matte pure white) and Cancan(matte lilac) from the Human Fundamentalism Collection. Both these are shades are not the easiest to carry on my skin tone by themselves. While they can be great for creative artistic looks I was determined to create a look that was wearable! Basically I did 2 things to make the shades work – used a medium violet pigment (wet, as base) and after applying the Illamasqua shadows, I patted on some transparent shimmer with pink/purple reflects from Faces on top. Overall, I quite like how the look turned out. What do you think?
I’m wearing Geo Tri-color Violet contact lenses from Dbeautyshop.com.
Products used for eye makeup :
- Lumiere Cosmetics pigment – Divine (medium shimmery violet, applied wet as base on lid)
- Inglot Duraline (to wet above pigment)
- Illamasqua Human Fundamentalism eye shadow : Sex (white, in inner corner and 1/3rd of lid)
- Illamasqua Human Fundamentalism eye shadow : Cancan (lilac, in outer 2/3rd of lid)
- Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow : Berry Bloom (starred shade, in outer corner+crease)
- Faces shimmer dust no. 38 (transparent with pink/violet reflects, patted on top)
- MAC Superslick Liquid liner : Smoky Heir (upper lash line)
- MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash
- Maxfactor eye brow pencil : Ebony
Products used for the face :
- L’oreal Infallible Liquid foundation
- Clinique loose powder
- Bourjois round pot blush : Rose Ambre
- L’oreal Infallible lipstick : Enduring Berry
Finished look :
You might also like to read :