Here’s a cool toned look I tried on today to test some products I’ll be reviewing shortly! The look features one of my favorite combinations – purple and pink! I’ve done a soft shimmery eye in white and lilac and paired it with pink blush and a berry pink lip! Read on for full makeup breakdown..
Eye makeup :
I did this look primarily to try out Illamasqua eye shadows in Sex (matte pure white) and Cancan(matte lilac) from the Human Fundamentalism Collection. Both these are shades are not the easiest to carry on my skin tone by themselves. While they can be great for creative artistic looks I was determined to create a look that was wearable! Basically I did 2 things to make the shades work – used a medium violet pigment (wet, as base) and after applying the Illamasqua shadows, I patted on some transparent shimmer with pink/purple reflects from Faces on top. Overall, I quite like how the look turned out. What do you think?
I’m wearing Geo Tri-color Violet contact lenses from Dbeautyshop.com.
Products used for eye makeup :
- Lumiere Cosmetics pigment – Divine (medium shimmery violet, applied wet as base on lid)
- Inglot Duraline (to wet above pigment)
- Illamasqua Human Fundamentalism eye shadow : Sex (white, in inner corner and 1/3rd of lid)
- Illamasqua Human Fundamentalism eye shadow : Cancan (lilac, in outer 2/3rd of lid)
- Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow : Berry Bloom (starred shade, in outer corner+crease)
- Faces shimmer dust no. 38 (transparent with pink/violet reflects, patted on top)
- MAC Superslick Liquid liner : Smoky Heir (upper lash line)
- MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash
- Maxfactor eye brow pencil : Ebony
Products used for the face :
- L’oreal Infallible Liquid foundation
- Clinique loose powder
- Bourjois round pot blush : Rose Ambre
- L’oreal Infallible lipstick : Enduring Berry
Finished look :
[note color=”#FFC4C4″]What do you think of this look? Would you wear this combination? Share your comments below![/note]
You might also like to read :