Today I’m doing a Neutral Mono chrome look with Soft smokey eyes and a nude lip. Its the kind of look that would go with any outfit and can be worn in the day time as well as in the evening. I’m wearing 3 fabulous L’oreal products from the Infallible range here..read on for the complete makeup breakdown!
Products used for the eyes :
- MAC Smolder eye kohl
- Coastal Scents eye shadow : Swiss Chocolate
- Illamasqua eye shadow : Vernau from Human Fundamentalism collection
- L’oreal eye shadow quad : Freida Pinto Honey Brown (highlight shade)
- Brushes – MAC 219, MAC 217, Faces eye shadow brush, Coastal Scents pointed crease brush
Products used for the face :
- L’oreal Paris Infallible foundation – Golden Beige
- L’oreal Paris Infallible concealer -Golden Beige
- Clinique Blended Face Powder – 03 Transparency
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge – Pink Truffle (As blush)
Products used for the lips :
- L’oreal Paris Infallible lipstick – Lingering Mocha
L’oreal Infallible lipstick in Lingering Mocha is my new favorite nude. I dislike shades that wash out the face completely and this one does not do that. Previously, I used to wear Lakme Enrich Satin lipstick no. 133 whenever I wore warm or metallic smokey eyes but the formula/fragrance was so disappointing. Lingering Mocha is similar to that shade but much much better in terms of formula!
As Official Blogger for L’oreal Paris India, I would be reviewing the entire range of L’oreal Infallible lipsticks in the coming days. The lipsticks are fabulous, the shade selection is great for Indian skin tones. I will also be reviewing the Foundation and Concealer from this range as well. Stay tuned!