Posted by Corallista | Posted in Coastal Scents, Eyes, Illamasqua, Looks, Smokey eyes | Posted on 24-02-2012
Tags: brick colored lipstick, coastal scents, coastal scents 88 matte palette makeup, coastal scents 88 palette, coastal scents 88 palette pink blue, eye makeup, eye shadow, eyes, false eye lashes, false lashes with rhinestones, how to use pink eye shadow, Illamasqua, illamasqua inspired makeup, Illamasqua sophie I, illamasqua sophie I inspired, illamasqua sophie-I inspired makeup, ILLAMASQUA Sophie-I makeup, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, MAC, MAC cosmetics India, MAC india, makeup, makeup products, pink blue eye makeup, pink blue smokey eye makeup, pink eye makeup, pink smokey eye makeup, pink smokey eyes, Vibrant Purple and pink smokey eye makeup tutorial
Illamasqua’s Sophie-I technique is so beautifully versatile and can be adapted into so many different looks. After trying out a steely green eye look and a citrus-y smokey eye, I decided to try out another look inspired by this technique- a blue smokey with a dash of pink!
Products used for this look :
- MAC Smolder eye kohl (my HG product for smokey eyes)
- Bright matte pink for lid, dark purply blue for outer corner and crease and light pink for inner corner (shades marked by star on Coastal Scents 88 palette)
- MAC Pigment – Naked (browbone highlighter)
- Maxfactor eye brow pencil – Ebony
- Brushes- Applicator (Sephora), smudging brush (MAC 219), Coastal Scents pointed crease brush and MAC 217 (blending)
- Konad false eye lashes with rhinestones
You can check out Illamasqua’s Sophie-I technique tutorial HERE.