Illamasqua’s Sophie-I technique is so beautifully versatile and can be adapted into so many different looks. After trying out a steely green eye look and a citrus-y smokey eye, I decided to try out another look inspired by this technique- a blue smokey with a dash of pink!
Products used for this look :
- MAC Smolder eye kohl (my HG product for smokey eyes)
- Bright matte pink for lid, dark purply blue for outer corner and crease and light pink for inner corner (shades marked by star on Coastal Scents 88 palette)
- MAC Pigment – Naked (browbone highlighter)
- Maxfactor eye brow pencil – Ebony
- Brushes- Applicator (Sephora), smudging brush (MAC 219), Coastal Scents pointed crease brush and MAC 217 (blending)
- Konad false eye lashes with rhinestones
You can check out Illamasqua’s Sophie-I technique tutorial HERE.