Posted by Corallista | Posted in Makeup Fun | Posted on 19-02-2012
Tags: benefit benetint, benefit benetint lip cheek tint, benefit lip tint, blush, dove intense repair moisturizer, eye makeup, eye shadow, eyes, faces burnt sienna blush, faces peach blush, favorite makeup products, favorite products of the week, FOTD, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, lip gloss, lipstick, MAC, MAC brownborder kohl, MAC cosmetics India, MAC dark diversion fluidline, MAC india, MAC woodsmoke eye shadow, makeup, makeup products, Maxfactor Gloss Cube in Spicy Plum, maxfactor spicy plum lip gloss, Maybelline BB Cream - Natural, maybelline bb cream india, maybelline colorsensational lipstick, maybelline glamorous red, maybelline lipstick glamorous red, review, revlon colorburst lip gloss india, revlon colorburst lip gloss papaya, swatch, teal blue look, teal brown eye shadow
Its Sunday evening and its time for this week’s favorites! I wore Maybelline BB cream in Natural almost every day and it kept my skin moisturized and fresh all day. My favorite cheek colors were Faces blush in Burnt Sienna and Benefit Benetint. I wore a variety of lip colors – Maybelline Glamorous Red lipstick, Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in Papaya and Maxfactor Gloss Cube in Spicy Plum! My favorite eye shadow this week was MAC Woodsmoke (teal with brown base) eye shadow which I wore in my look HERE.
1. Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick – Glamorous Red
2. MAC Fluidline – Dark Diversion
3. MAC Technakohl – Brownborder
4. Revlon Colorburst lip gloss – Papaya
5. Maxfactor Gloss Cube – Spicy Plum
6. MAC Iced Parade Iced Delights Gold Pearl – Eye shadow duo
7. Maybelline BB cream – Natural
8. Faces blush – Burnt Sienna
9. Benefit lip/cheek tint – Benetint
10. Dove damage repair – Intense Repair Treatment Mask
Favorite look : Teal/brown eyes with nude lips
What were your favorites this week?