Posted by Ankita Srivastava | Posted in Eyes, Festive makeup, Looks, M.A.C | Posted on 17-02-2012
Tags: blush, brown and gold look, brown gold eye makeup, colorbar, colorbar blush just earth, EOTD, eye liner, eye makeup, eye makeup golden, eye shadow, eyes, FOTD, gold and brown eye makeup, gold and brown makeup for indian dresses, gold eye makeup, gold makeup look, gold pigment MAC, indian bridal makeup, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, intense gold eye shadow, lancome femina event, lancome la laque fever rose daria, lancome lip color, lancome paris rose daria swatch, lip gloss, lipstick, MAC, MAC cosmetics India, MAC gold eye makeup, MAC india, makeup, makeup for brides, makeup for ethnic indian dresses, makeup look, makeup products, product review, warm brick lip color, warm look for dusky skin tones
Here’s a dazzling gold eye makeup look I tried using MAC pigments Surf the Ocean from the Surf Baby collection. The eye lids are foiled with an intense gold with dark brown in the crease. I’ve paired the eye look with soft warm shades for the lips and cheeks. The look is perfect to go with ethnic wear especially for an evening event!
What do you think of the look? Share your thoughts in the comments section!
Products used for the EYES :
- MAC Paint pot – Indianwood
- MAC Gold pigment for Surf the Ocean Pigment set
- MAC Carbonized eye shadow
- Bobbi Brown long wear gel liner – Caviar Ink
- Bourjois Khol and Contour pencil – Vert Expressif
- Maxfactor Eye brow pencil – Ebony
- Bourjois 1001 Cils mascara
- Brushes – TBS Mineral eye shadow brush, MAC 219, MAC 217
Products used for the FACE :
- The Body Shop oil free foundation
- Colorbar blush – Just Earth
Product used for the lips :
Finished look :
Would you wear this look?