Here’s a dazzling gold eye makeup look I tried using MAC pigments Surf the Ocean from the Surf Baby collection. The eye lids are foiled with an intense gold with dark brown in the crease. I’ve paired the eye look with soft warm shades for the lips and cheeks. The look is perfect to go with ethnic wear especially for an evening event!
What do you think of the look? Share your thoughts in the comments section!
Products used for the EYES :
- MAC Paint pot – Indianwood
- MAC Gold pigment for Surf the Ocean Pigment set
- MAC Carbonized eye shadow
- Bobbi Brown long wear gel liner – Caviar Ink
- Bourjois Khol and Contour pencil – Vert Expressif
- Maxfactor Eye brow pencil – Ebony
- Bourjois 1001 Cils mascara
- Brushes – TBS Mineral eye shadow brush, MAC 219, MAC 217
Products used for the FACE :
- The Body Shop oil free foundation
- Colorbar blush – Just Earth
Product used for the lips :
Finished look :
Would you wear this look?