From Blisscovered Jan 2012 : Forest Essentials Brahmi Hair oil – First Impressions

Forest Essentials Brahmi Hair Oil is one of the products I received in my Blisscovered January Box. Its my first experience with Forest Essentials and I’m quite impressed just after the first use.

From Blisscovered Jan 2012 : Forest Essentials Brahmi Hair oil - First Impressions

This is one of the first products I’ve tried from my Blisscovered January box (with the exception of the perfume which I tried the moment I opened the box!). Let the images tell the rest of the story!

Before : What my hair look liked 2 days back

After : What it looks like after using Forest Essentials Brahmi Hair oil (left overnight) and shampooing

Its a light oil which spreads easily on the hair shaft. It made my hair softer, shinier and more healthy looking. The waves seem to be falling better and it seems less frizzy too. This is of course just the first use results and this is not a review. I’ll be trying it out for some more time to see its long term results (I’m guessing I can get about 10-12 applications out of the 50 ml bottle) and the complete review will follow!

From Blisscovered Jan 2012 Forest Essentials Brahmi Hair oil - First Impressions

Let’s see how it works over the next few weeks! If you’re wondering where my highlights have gone, a review of  a little something called Lush Caca Brun will tell you 😀

What have you tried from your Blisscovered box?

• Anonymous
      January 26, 2012 / 10:35 pm

It feels so much healthier! I’m glad it shows!

1. Anonymous
    January 26, 2012 / 11:07 am

waiting for Lush review 🙂 I used Noir last year and it was aweosme!!!

• Anonymous
      January 26, 2012 / 10:36 pm

I liked this one , would love to try Noir too!

• Anonymous
      January 26, 2012 / 10:37 pm

I liked this one , would love to try Noir too!

2. Akhila Bandaru
    January 26, 2012 / 11:39 am

hey…I have a question, I started seeing some grey/white hairs and want to colour them in a natural way and not the salon way…do you think the lush caca brun will help? and did you also colour your hair ?

• July 13, 2013 / 12:12 pm

ok this is rather late so I don’t know if you’ll even read it now. LUSH Caca Brun will cover greys but not so much. LUCH cacas work great for conditioning the hair naturally but coverage wise not too great. If you have few greys it will work fine. you can do what I do- use TVAM brown/black henna or indigo and alternate with LUSH caca..the 2 together work great for coverage and conditioning…

July 13, 2013 / 2:57 pm

Hey Tamanna, thank you so much.

3. Niharika
    January 26, 2012 / 11:52 am

i need to get this!

4. Deeptima Singh
    January 26, 2012 / 2:19 pm

u are looking sooo cute in all the pics ^_^

5. January 26, 2012 / 3:27 pm

Forest Essentials is seriously the best, I’ve been to their store in phoenix & it’s amazingggg..I ♥ their body lotions

6. Anonymous
    January 26, 2012 / 10:40 pm

I’ve not colored my hair though I had got highlights done. This should help with the grey hair, I had a few strands of white and it masked them though they look a little lighter than the rest of the hair. It didn’t cover up the highlights completely but colored them light brown from a bleached golden they were previously.

7. Anonymous
    January 26, 2012 / 11:01 pm

8. pranali
    January 26, 2012 / 11:42 pm

hi.. not a apt question for this post but I wanted to know what under eye cream do you use.. I tried to find it on your blog but unfortunately i got tired searching..

9. blisscovered
    January 30, 2012 / 12:09 pm

Glad you liked the product!

September 2, 2014 / 10:21 am

Yes they hv amazing products… I hv nt used hair oil or body massage oil yet but currently using bath & shower oil in jasmine fragrance its amazing but the fragrance lasts for maximum an hour nt more than that

11. sophia
    December 27, 2014 / 1:36 pm

I would love to try FE brahmi hair oil. I have dry hair so hope it will work on my hair.