MAC Fall Color collection launched in India last week and here are the swatches of the products. This is a Fall collection but the bright colors will transport you straight to a warm spring day!
This post contains swatches of pigments, chromagraphic pencils, fluidline, lip erase, bronzing powder, penultimate liner and nail paints.
Pigment (Rs 1300 )
- Tan Muted pinky brown bronze (Permanent)
- Emerald Dusk Deep yellow blue with white pearl (Limited Edition)
- Blue Storm Rich metallic blue (Limited Edition, Repromote)
- Starless Night Deep black purple with light purple pearl (Limited Edition)
- Neo-Orange Intense neon salmon (Matte) (Permanent at PRO)
- Magenta Madness Intense neon blue pink (Matte) (Permanent at PRO)
- Violet Vivid bright violet purple (Frost) (Permanent)
- Golden Olive High frosted green-gold (Frost) (Permanent)
These are gorgeous ! If you’re into neon looks, you should definitely pick up Magenta Madness and Neo Orange. Tan is a must-have for everyone! Its a gorgeous bronze, perfect for warm skin tones. For those who like smokey looks- Emerald Dusk, Starless Night and Blue storm would be lovely choices!
Golden Olive was not available.
Chromagraphic Pencils and Feline Kohl(Rs 1000)
- Process Magenta Matte magenta
- Basic Red Primary red
- Hi-Def Cyan Cyan blue
- Rich Purple Dense purple
- Feline kohl (Rich black)
These richly pigmented pencils can be used on the eyes (not on waterline though) and face to create colorful looks. One of the best and easiest ways to use them is to apply and smudge on the lids before applying eye shadow for a more intense color and lasting finish.
Remaining products :
- Jumbo Penultimate Eyeliner – Rapidblack True black
- Lip Erase (Dim N37)
- Fluidline – Ash Violet Blackened purple
- Bronzing Powder – Solar Riche Mid-tone deep orange brown
(swatched in same order as given above)
The penultimate liner is marker style pen liner – very pigmented. Lip Erase is used to even out one’s lips so that the lip stick color shows better – excellent for those with pigmented lips. Ash Violet is beautiful shimmery inky blue with a hint of purple while the Bronzing powder is matte bronzer – its very close to my skin tone as you can see in the swatch.
- Coco Clay Warm chocolate (Limited Edition)
- Oyster Shell Light stone grey
The nail paints are lovely – creamy neutrals that give a very polished, sophisticated look to the hands.
My overall recommendations : If you’re into bright shades, this collection has a lot too offer – the lipsticks, the eye shadows, the pigments as well as the chromagraphic pencils. My picks would be Candy Blue and Shockaholic eye shadows, lipsticks in Neon Orange, Fusion Pink and Show Orchid. Those who like Neons can pick up pigments in Magenta madness and Neo Orange.
The other pigments especially Emerald Dusk, Starless Night and Blue Storm are beautiful but the quantity is enormous and these are not everyday wear shades. The best thing is to pool in and share the product with a group of friends.
MUST-HAVES : Tan Pigment, Lipstick Ruby Woo (unless u have chapped lips), Feline kohl and Shock-a-holic eye shadow.
(Tan and Ruby Woo are Permanent collection products)
Special Thanks to Deepti for helping me out with the swatches! 🙂
What are your picks from this collection?
MAC Fall Color Collection is now in stores! Hurry and grab the Limited Edition products before they run out!
You might also like to read :