I just received the first issue of Blisscovered : India’s first Luxury box that delivers 4-5 Luxury brand beauty samples to your doorstep for a monthly subscription of Rs 700.
The Blisscovered box came in pretty Lavender colored box with products wrapped in inky purple paper inside. Without furthur ado, lets see what the January Issue of this box contains :
Contents of the box :
- Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate (5 ml)
- Diesel Loverdose Eau De Parfum (1.5 ml)
- Forest Essentials Brahmi Hair Oil (50 ml)
- Omved Mint Lip balm (full size- 8 gm)
- Clarins Clear Softening Peeling Gentle Renewing lotion (30 ml)
- Welcome note
- Full list + description of products along with their full size prices and discounts for Blisscovered members
- Rs 300 voucher for purchase of any full sized product contained in the box through the Blisscovered Boutique
Enjoy the pictures!
Their service is excellent – I was sent an email last weekend confirming my order and address with an option to cancel the order if I wished. I was sent another mail and sms to confirm that the shipment had been dispatched and would be delivered in 1-2 days. The payment of Rs 700 was taken at the time of delivery and they would be introducing Online Payment soon on their website.
A quick calculation of the total value of the box reveals it to be around Rs 1750-1800. Not a bad deal at all! But I was hoping to get one makeup product at least!
Lets see what Lushbox and Glossybox contain in their first issues. Yes, the original Glossybox is coming to India too!
Have you registered for your Blisscovered box?