Continuing with the Christmas/New Year party look series , here’s a chic look for those of you attending Office parties. The eyes and cheeks are kept soft with neutral bronze shades while the semi-matte statement red lip gives a glamorous yet sophisticated look.
Here’s the finished look. Read on for the makeup breakdown –
Summary of the look :
Start by priming the eyes and smudging black kohl on the lid. Apply a frosty bronze/brown eye shadow all over lid and blend it out with a lighter coppery shade. Apply a gold highlighter on inner corner and browbone. Apply kohl on waterline and a taupe/brown eye shadow on lower lash line. Finish off with mascara. Conceal and apply foundation. Apply a warm peachy brown blush and the same golden eye shadow on cheekbones to highlight. Finish off with a deep semi-matte red lip color.
Eye makeup : Soft smokey look using NYX Bronze Smokey look kit .
Products used :
- NYX Bronze Smokey look kit (Preview and swatches HERE)
- MAC Smolder eye kohl (Review HERE)
- MAC 217 eye shadow
- Avon superextend mascara (Review HERE)
- Clinique anti-blemish solutions liquid makeup 04 Fresh Vanilla (Review HERE)
- Chambor silver shadow compact
- Lakme Earth Rose trio blush
- Revlon Colorburst lipstick – Crimson
Hope you liked the look 🙂
What would you wear for an office New Year party?
You might also like to read :