Just a few days left for the Christmas/New Year party season to start. Have you planned your outfits yet? Here are a few party looks to help you look your best! I’ll be doing these looks in form of a series – starting today with look 1 – Soft steel blue eyes with glossy crimson lips. The holiday season is the best time to flaunt a rich glossy crimson lip and a great way to wear it is with a soft bluish/grey eye makeup. Read on for makeup breakdown!
Summary of the look :
Starting with the eyes , apply a beige frosty highlighter starting from inner corner to 1/3rd of the lid, apply steel blue eye shadow on outer 2/3rd of lid and blend in the crease. Apply kohl on waterline, gel liner on upper lash line, line lower lash line with the same steel blue eye shadow and finish off with mascara. Apply any pink blush close to your skin over a good base of foundation, apply a little highlighter on cheekbones and finish the look with a crimson red lip gloss.
Products used :
- Bourjois eye shadow – Beige Rose
- Chambor eye shadow trio – Mystic (steel blue shade)
- MAC Smolder kohl (Review HERE)
- Maybelline drama gel liner
- Avon superextend mascara (Review HERE)
- Clinique anti-blemish solutions foundation 04 Fresh Vanilla (Review HERE)
- Chambor Silver shadow compact
- NYX Cream blush – GLOW
- NYX Girls round lip gloss – True Red
Hope you liked the look 🙂
Share your Holiday makeup ideas in the comments below!