I’m a day late for my Weekly favorites but better late than never right? There are a few repeats from last week – Lakme Earth Rose trio and Inglot freedom system lipsticks in no. 27 and 86. I am completely bowled over by these lipsticks – firstly they are gorgeous fall shades and secondly they have amazing formula and lasting power! Lakme Earth rose trio is fast becoming one my favorite blushes and I find myself reaching out for it all the time. Highly recommended!
My other favorites include MAC eye shadow Golden Gaze which is a rich intense pure gold with a bit of black veining, perfect for the metallic eyes fall trend. Also loving the Bourjois nail paint which lives up to its claim of 7 days no chip! Clinique anti-blemish solutions is one of the best foundations ever! At my skin care consultation at the Kiehl’s Mumbai Meetup, the Dermatologist went on insisting that my skin did not ‘appear’ oily, its only when he did the tissue test was he convinced that I do have oily skin. This foundation gives such a lovely oil-free finish that even when your skin is secreting oil, it doesn’t show!
Lastly, my Kiehl’s lip balm has made my lips so soft and hydrated that I can comfortably wear matte lipsticks at a stretch. Highly recommended for dry lips!
1. Kiehls lip balm #1
2. Inglot freedom system lipstick no. 27 (Worn HERE)
3. Inglot freedom system lipstick no. 86 (Worn HERE)
4. Lakme Earth Rose trio blush (Swatched HERE)
5. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
7. MAC Mineralize eye shadow Golden Gaze
8. NYX Rouge cream blush – Glow
9. Bourjois So laque 7 days nail enamel – 23 Fuchsia Hype
10. Avon Extralasting kajal 2-in-1 smudger (Reviewed HERE)
Favorite look of the week : Soft green eyes with Raspberry red lip
What were your favorites?
You might also like to read :