Here are my favorite products from the week gone by. It was exam week for me and I loved using the refreshing Marks and Spencer Speedy Spa face wash to rejuvenate every time I took a break. On my nails, I wore the O.P.I Nail lacquer in Silent Mauvie. The consistency and finish is so awesome, now I know why women love their OPIs! The lip products are mixed bag- from reds to pink-brick browns to light browns – I wore all the shades but if I had to pick a favorite it would be Maybelline Colorsensational lip gloss Cranberry Cocktail! How was your week? Share your favorites in the comments below!
1. Marks and Spencer Speedy Spa Look Lively Facial Cleanser
2. O.P.I Nail Lacquer -Silent Mauvie
3. Maxfactor Flawless Perfection Blush -225 Mulberry
4. Maxfactor Lipfinity Lasting Lip Tint – 04
5. Maybelline Colorsensational lip gloss – Cranberry Cocktail
6. MAC eye shadow – Sable
7. L’oreal Paris Base Magique Smoothing Primer
8. L’oreal Paris Infallible lipstick -Rich Topaz
9. MAC Cinematics Double Feature eye shadow duo no. 4
10. MAC Amplified Creme lipstick – Brick-o-la
Favorite makeup look of the week : Forest Green eyes with earthy lips (Breakdown HERE)
What were your favorites this week?
You might also like to read :