Posted by Corallista | Posted in Eyes, Fall/Winter makeup, Looks, Smokey eyes | Posted on 05-11-2011
Tags: blackened plum eye makeup, blackened purple smokey eye, blush, deborah milano india, deborah milano light and shine creator lipstick 03, deborah milano peachy pink lipstick, EOTD, eye makeup, eye shadow, eyes, fall 2011 makeup trend, fall winter makeup 2011, FOTD, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, Inglot eye shadow AMC 63, lipstick, lumiere cosmetics eye shadow black cherry, MAC, MAC cosmetics India, MAC india, MAC pigment Naked, MAC Smolder smokey eye, makeup, makeup look, makeup products, peach pink blush, peach pink lip color to indian skin tone, plum smokey eye makeup, purple eye makeup, smokey eye look, smokey eye makeup
Today I’m doing the makeup breakdown of a Blackened plum eye makeup look paired with a subtle peachy pink lip color. Smokey eyes in different colors are a huge trend this fall/winter and I’ve been bitten by the smokey eyes bug lately so you can expect many more smokey eye looks!
Here’s the finished look :
Summary of the look :
Start by applying a base on the eye lids using a black kohl, using a black eye shadow smudge the kohl near the upper lash line, outer corner and crease. Apply a blackened plum eye shadow all over lid and blend with the black eye shadow. Line waterline with kohl and apply the same plum shadow to the lower lash line. Line upper lash line with the black eye shadow, highlight inner corner and brow bone and finish off with mascara. Conceal required areas and apply foundation, set with compact. Apply a subltle peach blush to the apples of the cheeks and complete the look with a peachy pink lipstick.
PRODUCTS USED :
- MAC Smolder eye kohl
- Inglot AMC eye shadow no. 65
- Lumiere cosmetics mineral eye shadow – Black cherry
- MAC Pigment – Naked (highlighter)
- Lancome Hypnose drama instant full body volume mascara
- Brushes – MAC 217, MAC 219, The Body Shop mineral eye shadow brush, Coastal Scents pointed crease brush
- Clinique anti blemish solutions liquid makeup
- Chambor Silver shadow compact
- Lumiere cosmetics blush – Spiced Apple
- Brushes : The Body Shop face and body brush, Vega blush brush
- Deborah Milano Light Creator Shine & Volume Lipstick no. 3
More photos of the completed look :
My skin tone isn’t so pale. Its appearing here so because of the lighting (it was really sunny!) and the Clinique foundation which gives a good amount of glow!
You might also like to read :