Posted by Corallista | Posted in Fall/Winter makeup, Latest Trends, Looks, Smokey eyes | Posted on 03-11-2011
Tags: dramatic makeup, EOTD, evening makeup, eye makeup, eye shadow, eyes, fall makeup, fall winter 2011 makeup trends, FOTD, holiday makeup, hot red lipstick, hot red lipstick india, indian makeup, indian makeup blog, lipstick, lotus herbals, lotus herbals lipstick red rover, MAC, MAC cosmetics India, MAC india, makeup, makeup breakdown, makeup for party, makeup products, red lips, red lipstick FOTD, red lipstick india, red rover, red rover lipstick, shimmery black smokey eyes, silver black smokey eyes, silver smokey eyes, smokey eyes, smokey eyes red lips FOTD, smokey eyes trend, smokey eyes with red lips, winter makeup, winter makeup trends
Even the mercury refuses to dip, its November and we’re officially into the fall winter season! Its time to chuck the corals and bring on the smokey eyes and the fall lip colors.
Today I’m doing a dramatic evening makeup look : Silver smokey eyes paired with hot red lips.
Here’s the finished look :
Summary of the look :
Start by working on the eyes – smudge black kohl on lid and lower lash line and apply a shimmery black eye shadow on the outer 2/3rd of the lid, apply silver eye shadow to inner 1/3rd of the lid and blend the shades. Blend at the crease, highlight browbone, apply the same black eye shadow on lower lash line and finish with mascara. Conceal required areas of the face, apply foundation and compact. Apply a warm blush on the cheeks, starting under the cheekbones(contour)and blending upwards. Add a touch of highlighter on the cheekbones. Finish off with a warm red lipstick.
Products used :
- MAC Smolder eye kohl
- Inglot eye shadow AMC 65 (shimmery black)
- MAC silver pigment from Surf the Ocean Pigment set
- Bourjois eyeshadow Beige Rose (to highlight browbone)
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Instant full body volume mascara
- Brushes – MAC 217, MAC 219, The body shop mineral eye shadow brush, Faces brush, Coastal Scents pointed crease brush
- Clinique anti blemish solutions liquid makeup – 04 Fresh Vanilla
- Chambor Silver Shadow compact- RR2 Rose Pale
- MAC Select moisture cover concealer NC 45.5 (for contouring cheekbones)
- Lakme pure rouge blusher – Rose Crush
- Brushes – The Body Shop face and body brush, Vega Blush brush, Unbranded flat brush for concealer application
- Lotus Herbals moist petals lipstick – Red Rover
More photos of the finished look :
Have you tried smokey eyes with red lips?
You might also like to read :