Today I’m doing a soft pink and gold festive eye makeup tutorial. Pink and gold is a classic combination for traditional wear and this one can be worn with any ethic wear with gold work.
Here’s the finished look :
Products used :
- MAC Indian Paint Pot
- MAC eye shadow – Cranberry
- Lancome ombre absolue radiant smoothing eye shadow divine hold ‘F75 Envie de Chocolat’ (taupe brown shade)
- MAC mineralize eye shadow – Golden Haze
- MAC Smolder
- Maybelline chai latte eye shadow quad (Darkest shade- for brows)
- Lancome Hypnose drama instant full body volume mascara
- Brushes : MAC 217, The Body Shop mineral eyeshadow brush, Faces eye shadow brush, Coastal Scents pointed crease brush
Step 1 : Prime your eyes with a primer/paint pot
I have used MAC Indianwood Paint pot.
Step 2 : Apply medium frost pink eye shadow on outer half of the lid.
I have used MAC Cranberry eye shadow.
Step 3 : Apply a matte brown eye shadow in the crease.
I have Lancome eye shadow F75 Envie de Chocolat.
Step 4 : Apply shimmery gold eye shadow on inner half of lid.
I have used MAC eye shadow Golden Haze, applied with a damp brush.
Step 5 : Apply kohl on waterline
I have used MAC Smolder eye kohl.
Step 6 : Smudge kohl on waterline using the taupe brown eye shadow previously applied in the crease.
Step 7 : Blend the pink and gold using a fluffy brush
I have MAC 217 for blending.
Step 8 : Clean up the outer corner using a moistened Q-tip
Step 9 : Highlight inner corner with a little amount of gold eye shadow and finish off with mascara
I have used Lancome Hynose drama instant full body volume mascara.
Here’s the finished look!
Products used for the face:
- The Body Shop oil free foundation
- Chambor Silver shadow compact – RR2 Rose Pale
- MAC Blush – Fleur Power
- The Body shop face and body brush
Finish the look with a nude pink gloss :
You might also like to read :