Today I’m doing a gold and blue eye makeup tutorial. I wore this look in my recent festive makeup look FOTD and got a few requests for the tutorial. The look is quite easy to create and would look great paired with ethnic outfits.
Here’s the final look :
Products used :
- MAC Surf the Ocean pigments – gold and dark blue
- Revlon black eye liner (kohl)
- Chambor eye shadow trio ‘Mystic’ (highlight shade)
- Maybelline chai latte quad (Darkest shade for brows)
- Lancome hypnose drama mascara
- Lakme shimmer liquid liner ‘Midnight Moon’
- Brushes- MAC 217, Faces eye shadow brush, The body shop mineral eye shadow brush and Coastal Scents pointed crease brush
Step 1 : Line upper lash line with kohl as shown and smudge using a pointed brush
Step 2 : Apply the blue shade on the outer half of lid and crease
Step 3 : Apply gold shade on the inner half of the lid. Blend the shades at the crease
Step 4 : Apply the blue shade to the lower lash line
Step 5 : Apply kohl on waterline
If you do kohl first and then apply the eye shadow on lower lash line, its gives a more intense look as the kohl smudges to the lower lash line. I wanted a softer look which is why I did the eye shadow on the lower lash before applying kohl.
Step 6 : Clean up the outer corner and apply highlighter on inner corner and browbone
Step 7 : Line upper lash line with a greying blue shimmery liquid line and apply mascara
Also clean up the corners with a Q-tip if needed.
Pair this eye makeup with a peachy blush, some highlighter on cheeks and an earthy peachy pink lipstick :
Maybelline moisture Extreme lipstick – Chocolate Temptation
Pair it with a deep pink lipstick
(Revlon Super lustrous lipstick- Grape Juice)
Hope you liked the look and tutorial 🙂
Which lipstick would you pair this eye makeup with?
You might also like to read :