Summary of the look :
On a well moisturized face, conceal required areas, apply foundation and set with powder. For the eyes, smudge burgundy liner as base on entire lid and layer it with pink and plum eye shadows ( Can also add some matte black eye shadow for a smokey look). Line waterline with kohl, highlight browbone and inner corner and apply mascara. For the cheeks, apply a coral pink blush and finish off the look by applying a coral brown/brick lip gloss.
Products used :
- Bourjois clubbing liner ‘Brown Vibes’ (as base)
- MAC eye shadow ‘Cranberry’ (click to read review)
- MAC eye shadow ‘Twinks’
- Coastal Scents hot pot (as highlighter)
- MAC Smolder (click to read review)
- Avon supercurlacious mascara (click to read review)
- MAC Select moisture cover concealer NC 45.5
- Brushes- MAC 222 , Coastal Scents pointed crease brush, NYX Contour brush
How to get this look :
- Conceal under eye and set with powder. I have used MAC 222 brush for applying and blending concealer.
- Apply burgundy liquid liner in small dots over lid and smudge it with a dense brush for a thin wash of burgundy as base. I have used Coastal Scents pointed crease brush for this.
- Apply a berried pink (Cranberry) eye shadow all over lid and soften at the crease. I have used NYX Contour brush for this.
- Now on top of the pink eye shadow, apply a plummy brown eye shadow all over the lid and blend at the crease. Apply the same eye shadow on lower lash line as well.
- Matte black eye shadow can be applied on top of this concentrating on the crease/socket area for a smokey look
- While layering eye shadow, make sure to apply thin layers instead of packing too much product
- Highlight inner corner and browbone using a frosty baby pink eye shadow
- Apply kohl on waterline
- Finish off with mascara
- Clinique anti-blemish solutions foundation -04 Fresh Vanilla (click to read review)
- Chambor silver shadow compact -RR2 (click to read review)
- MAC Fleur Power blush (click to read review)
- The Body Shop face and body brush
- Vega blush brush
- Lancome Paris La Laque Fever ultimate lasting full color lipshine – 308 Rose Daria (click to read Review)
Finished look :
Without the matte black eye shadow :
After adding matte black eye shadow :
You might also like to read :