Today I’m doing a step-by-step photo tutorial of an everyday eye makeup look which I wear quite often. Its a slightly smokey look that is quick to do and subtle enough for everyday wear.
What you need for this look –
- Concealer – I’m using Colorbar Instant cover up stick concealer 003 (not pictured)
- Kohl Pencil – I’m using Maybelline colossal kajal
- Any medium/dark eye shadow – I’m using MAC Twinks eye shadow
- A smudging brush – I’m using The Body Shop line softener brush
- An applicator and blending brush – I’m using Faces eye makeup brush
- Mascara – I’m using Maybelline colossal volume mascara
- Highlighter (optional) I’m using NYX Jumbo pencil Yogurt
Here’s the tutorial –
Step 1 : Start by concealing the under eye and priming the lid. Set with powder.
Ste 2 : Apply thick line on upper lash line using kohl/black pencil
Step 3 : Smudge and soften the liner using a smudging brush
Step 4 : Apply the eye shadow over the lid. Do not go beyond the crease.
Step 5 : Blend the edges at the crease.
Step 6 : Apply eye shadow on lower lash line.
Step 7 : Apply kohl very lightly on the waterline. Since the look is very soft, we don’t want deep black, just a bit of definition.
Step 8: Apply highlighter on inner corner and brow bone. Finish off with mascara.
I’ve wearing this eye makeup in the following FOTD –
What is your everyday eye makeup look ?