Tags: everyday quick eye makeup, eye makeup, eye makeup photo tutorial, eye makeup step by step pictures, eye makeup tutorial, faces eye shadow bush, how to do eye makeup, indian makeup, MAC eye shadow Twinks, makeup, makeup tutorial with photos, maybelline colossal kajal, maybelline colossal volume mascara, office wear eye makeup, simple eye makeup, soft smokey eye makeup everyday, the body shop line softener brush
Today I’m doing a step-by-step photo tutorial of an everyday eye makeup look which I wear quite often. Its a slightly smokey look that is quick to do and subtle enough for everyday wear.
What you need for this look -
- Concealer – I’m using Colorbar Instant cover up stick concealer 003 (not pictured)
- Kohl Pencil – I’m using Maybelline colossal kajal
- Any medium/dark eye shadow – I’m using MAC Twinks eye shadow
- A smudging brush – I’m using The Body Shop line softener brush
- An applicator and blending brush – I’m using Faces eye makeup brush
- Mascara – I’m using Maybelline colossal volume mascara
- Highlighter (optional) I’m using NYX Jumbo pencil Yogurt
Here’s the tutorial -
Step 1 : Start by concealing the under eye and priming the lid. Set with powder.
Ste 2 : Apply thick line on upper lash line using kohl/black pencil
Step 3 : Smudge and soften the liner using a smudging brush
Step 4 : Apply the eye shadow over the lid. Do not go beyond the crease.
Step 5 : Blend the edges at the crease.
Step 6 : Apply eye shadow on lower lash line.
Step 7 : Apply kohl very lightly on the waterline. Since the look is very soft, we don’t want deep black, just a bit of definition.
Step 8: Apply highlighter on inner corner and brow bone. Finish off with mascara.
I’ve wearing this eye makeup in the following FOTD -
What is your everyday eye makeup look ?