Today I’m doing a makeup breakdown of a Metallic copper smokey eye look I posted as my favorite look in the Top 1o favorites post on Sunday.
Summary of the look :
Start the eye makeup by applying a base using black kohl pencil on the entire lid, waterline and lower lash line. Set it with black eye shadow and softly blend the edges. Apply a metallic copper eye shadow over the lid and on the lower lash line, use highlighter on brow bone, inner corner. Finish by lining eyes with black pencil and apply 2 coats of mascara. Conceal under eye area, apply foundation on entire face and neck and set with powder. Apply a warm peachy brown blush on the apples and a matte earthy blush under cheekbones to give a slight contour. Finish with a peachy brown lipstick/gloss on the lips.
Products used for makeup :
- MAC Smolder eye kohl (click to read Review)
- Coastal Scents 88 original palette (matte black eye shadow)
- Coastal Scents eye shadow ‘Swiss Chocolate’ (metallic copper shade)
- MAC Naked pigment (highlighter)
- Brushes – MAC 217, Faces eye makeup brush, The Body Shop mineral eye shadow applicator, Coastal Scents pointed crease brush, The Body Shop line softener brush
- Avon super curlacious mascara (click to read Review)
- Colorbar instant cover up concealer (click to read Review)
Coastal Scents eye shadow ‘Swiss Chocolate’
- Clinique anti-blemish solutions liquid makeup 04- Fresh Vanilla (foundation)
- Mattify! Cosmetics loose powder (Ultra)
- Colorbar blush ‘Just Earth’ (for slight contouring)
- Maybelline expertwear blush ‘Apricot Flush’ (on apples of the cheeks)
- Brushes – The Body Shop face and body brush, Vega Blush brush
- Lakme enrich satins lipstick no. 133 (From Fantasy collection)
- Avon glazewear intense lip gloss ‘Apricot’
More photos of completed makeup :
How would you wear Coastal Scents eye shadow ‘Swiss Chocolate’ ?
You might also like to read :