Its the end of the week and here are my this week’s favorites.
I picked up Avon ideal shade matte mouse foundation from the previous Avon campaign and its the best matte foundation I’ve used! Keeps oil at bay for a long time (detailed review next week). This week’s list is dominated by lip glosses! For the eye makeup, I kept it simple to smudged liner set with eye shadow, which is why The Body Shop line softener brush was my favorite makeup tool this week. I didn’t quite like Avon nailwear pro nail enamel Midnight Plum on my finger nails but loved Avon simply pretty nail enamel ‘Mango Mania’ on my toe nails.
1. Avon ideal shade matte mousse foundation
2. Avon glazewear intense lip gloss ‘Apricot’
3. Oriflame Giordani Gold lash fascination Brown mascara (read Review HERE)
4. Lakme aquashine lip color ‘Fig’
5. Bourjois effet 3D lip gloss ’03 Brun Academic Rose’ (read Review HERE)
6. Avon perfect wear Everlasting gloss ‘Neverending Plum’
7. Revlon Colorburst lip gloss ‘Papaya’
8. The Body Shop line softener brush
9. Avon simply pretty nail enamel ‘Mango Mania’ (read Review HERE)
10. Colorbar blush ‘Cosmic Rose’
Here’ my favorite look of the week ( makeup breakdown full post coming soon!)
What were your favorites this week?
You might also like to read :