Today I’m doing a shimmery gold/green eye makeup look paired with warm blush and Avon Mango Mania lipstick. I recently purchased some Coastal Scents sample eye shadows along with a few other things and among them is the shade ‘Mojito Mint‘. Its a gorgeous cross between lime green and olive green and has very fine gold shimmer.
I love green eye makeup and my favorite combination partner with greens is coral. However, I decided to go a little more muted on the lips this time and used Avon Mango Mania lipstick– which is a muted brick-coral-brown color. The result was a balanced look with enough color yet nothing too loud, can be worn in the day as well as night.
Summary of the look:
Start by concealing the under eye area and applying a bronze-gold base like MAC Indianwood paint pot on the lids. Apply the shimmery green eye shadow on outer 3/4th area of the lid, apply a lighter white gold eye shadow in inner 1/4th area, tear duct and browbone. Line waterline and upper lash line with black pencil and smudge a bronze-brown pencil on lower lash line. Finish with mascara. Apply foundation on face and neck, set with powder and apply a warm blush under the cheekbones and blend it towards the apples of the cheeks. Pair with a muted brownish peach/coral/brick lip color.
Products used :
- MAC Indianwood Paint Pot (click to read Review)
- Coastal Scents eye shadow sample ‘Mojito Mint’
- Marie Claire white gold colored eye shadow
- Maybelline colossal volume kajal
- Bourjois effet regard duochrome eye pencil ’62 Brun expressif’ (click to read Review)
- Maybelline chai latte quad (Darkest shade for brows)
- Avon super curlacious mascara (click to read Review)
- The Body Shop mineral eye shadow applicator brush
- MAC 217 (blending)
- Colorbar instant cover up stick concealer 003 Almond Coffee
- NYX HD Studio Photogenic Primer (click to read Review)
- The Body Shop oil free foundation 06
- Mattify! Cosmetics loose mineral powder for combination skin (click to read Review)
- Maybelline expert wear blush ‘Apricot Flush’
- Coastal Scents foundation buffer brush
- Vega blush brush (for powder and blush)
- Avon simply pretty colorbliss lipstick ‘Mango Mania’ (click to read Review)
More photos of final look :
What eye makeup would you pair Avon Mango Mania lipstick with?
You might also like to read :